Parrot shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno

Jan 22, 2005
Land of the Teddy Bear
Hi,

There will be an parrot outing by www.ministryofparrot.com at the Fort Gate in Fort Canning Park from 3pm to 6pm. The date is this coming Sunday 19th June. You will get to see parrots like Hahn's macaws, cockatiels, cockatoos, monk parakeets or quakers, lovebirds and sun conure. All are more than welcome to come and take photos...!

ups....u parroting or shooting??? see u there............ pls remind me to bring the.........i forgot easily..hee hee ...opps..who r u??

Where is Fort gate? near ROM?

GENO said:
ups....u parroting or shooting??? see u there............ pls remind me to bring the.........i forgot easily..hee hee ...opps..who r u??

i will be doing both... hahahaa... you duno who am i? sure or not?

Reno said:
i will be doing both... hahahaa... you duno who am i? sure or not?

u must be that beautiful parrot hah???
:bsmilie:

GENO said:
u must be that beautiful parrot hah???

an array of colours? wha can't stop laughing after seeing the above post!!!
So that means free tfp to shoot :bsmilie:
reno the parrot:kok: TJ

erh.... i am erh... do i look like a parrot? I will be bringing my sun conure... so should be consider parroting... and i am shooting also.. :) :)

Reno said:
erh.... i am erh... do i look like a parrot? I will be bringing my sun conure... so should be consider parroting... and i am shooting also.. :) :)
reno did i know u ? coz yr nick sound familar to me sorry if i mistaken u for somebody , can i go there ? i will bring along my Mini a peaceface there too i dont know if i register as a member in ministryofparrot but i am a member from ministryofpets ... :)

S11loop said:
reno did i know u ? coz yr nick sound familar to me sorry if i mistaken u for somebody , can i go there ? i will bring along my Mini a peaceface there too i dont know if i register as a member in ministryofparrot but i am a member from ministryofpets ... :)

Yozs...!! I think you got the wrong person... ;)

you are welcome to join us....!

Still processing... :bsmilie:

Thanks Reno for organizing this fun event!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

S11

you must be kiyoshi right?

saw you at the outing just now, and your lovebird too. Join us for mor efuture events. Some amateur pics are out in the forum already. Register to check out the pics. As for clubsnap quality ones....... will be out later. some will be seen here too i suppose.

zhiz22 said:
S11

you must be kiyoshi right?

saw you at the outing just now, and your lovebird too. Join us for mor efuture events. Some amateur pics are out in the forum already. Register to check out the pics. As for clubsnap quality ones....... will be out later. some will be seen here too i suppose.
zhiz22 ? remember me from arofanatics.com aka as Lhman ? haha this world is so small :bsmilie:

S11loop said:
zhiz22 ? remember me from arofanatics.com aka as Lhman ? haha this world is so small :bsmilie:

what the??!!! you are lhman? wahahahah

so cool. you have different nick in different place. but its all the same person!!!

small world indeed. hey post your pics in MoPa when they are ready ok?
tell me your new nick in MoPa ah! ahhahaha

zhiz22 said:
what the??!!! you are lhman? wahahahah

so cool. you have different nick in different place. but its all the same person!!!

small world indeed. hey post your pics in MoPa when they are ready ok?
tell me your new nick in MoPa ah! ahhahaha
sure ... must keep low profile or else everyone knows who i am already then begin flooding me with question :bsmilie: . ok OT already anything PM me we chat over there dont disturb other people thread

reno you better collect all the pics from here, cos yours are blur haha

i got terrible handshake..... :cry: but there is still some photos that are ok one... :sticktong ...

Status
Not open for further replies.