Parktica System

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbear

Aug 11, 2004
Sengkang
anyone familiar with the Parktica BMS Body ? seems like quite dead already. Trying to sell for my uncle , anyone has an idea how much can it fetch ?

Aiyah, its praktica lah. Known as the most "basic" camera. Do remember to inflate prices a little as ebay prices are usually on the low side, esp when its days before the bid ends.

Splutter said:
Aiyah, its praktica lah. Known as the most "basic" camera. Do remember to inflate prices a little as ebay prices are usually on the low side, esp when its days before the bid ends.

Haha, never heard before, I'm newbie to photography. :embrass:
poohbear, can post a pic?

I remembered during my school days, my first camera was a Praktica BCA with a 50mm Carl Zeiss Jena lens...tat was the good old days!!!
Anyway, Praktica is a east german made camera and it is not a collectors item.
The resell price of this system is often very low, I dun think you can get good price to sell.

One reason why Praktica has little value is because they are one of the first mass-produced cameras in Germany. The cheap cost of a Praktica enabled it to inflitrate a lot of markets and it's the chief reason why there are still so many to be found around. But make no mistake about this, Praktica cameras are pretty good. Although many models are copies of Contax cameras, some Praktica actually had some proprietory innovations.

Status
Not open for further replies.