Parking Rates @ Shopping Centers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimsim

May 22, 2004
District 12
Hi,

With the onslaught...er sorry, onset of Christmas shopping, I'm wondering if some kind soul out there can provide me with some weblinks which provide the latest car park charges to the major shopping centers like Paragon, Centerpoint, Taka (this one damn ex sia):thumbsd: , Great World, Tanglin Mall and even the latest Vivo city?

Thanks, do post them here, I'm sure others will appreciate them as well.

Cheers

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Don't need to subject myself to daylight robbery again! ;p (These people think just because they obtained a licence and have fancy names like METRO or WILSON they can any-old-how charge rates and set per-entry timings!)

Thanks again and...this may be a looooooong shot, but is there a list for 'Free parking' spaces?

Anyone care to PM me?;)

Cheers

aiya christmas stay at home la... i am serious... go out on christmas, everywhere also full of people, squeezy everywhere, go find food also no place to sit, after u sit down u realise u can only order their xmas package which is dam ex, parking everywhere also full and ex, then ppl spray everywhere, then u walk down orchard road at night can see fights[u might be involved too]

Seriously, wats so nice abt celebrating this occasions? only bring misery to oneself.. would rather stay at home with ur loved ones

you want free parking, next time when you exit the carpark, tailgate bumper to bumper the car in front as it exits from the gantry. The ERP system can be fooled to think your car is an extension of the vehicle in front. Try it.

Hi,

With the onslaught...er sorry, onset of Christmas shopping, I'm wondering if some kind soul out there can provide me with some weblinks which provide the latest car park charges to the major shopping centers like Paragon, Centerpoint, Taka (this one damn ex sia):thumbsd: , Great World, Tanglin Mall and even the latest Vivo city?

Thanks, do post them here, I'm sure others will appreciate them as well.

Cheers

you want free parking, next time when you exit the carpark, tailgate bumper to bumper the car in front as it exits from the gantry. The ERP system can be fooled to think your car is an extension of the vehicle in front. Try it.

:eek: really????????

isnt the money sucker machine clever ebuff to be able to recognise 2 card readers? because the 2 readers give out 2 signals?

Status
Not open for further replies.