Parking problem at Comex 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpshooter

Nov 12, 2004
eddyng.fotopic.net
Do not drive there for those who intend to!
I was there today and wasted almost 2 hours finding a lot.
I was inside Suntec carpark for 1 hour hunting for a lot, in the end stil have to pay $1 coming out. Then I try Marina Sq, also wasted $1 and 1/2 hour without a lot.
Wonder why they let us in when parking lot is full???? And let us pay when there is no lot.

aiya, u should try this coming weekend lor, the parking even worse... you can even feel the jam all the way at beach road... i dunno y alot of ppl treat these exhibitions like a family day...

sharpshooter said:
Do not drive there for those who intend to!
I was there today and wasted almost 2 hours finding a lot.
I was inside Suntec carpark for 1 hour hunting for a lot, in the end stil have to pay $1 coming out. Then I try Marina Sq, also wasted $1 and 1/2 hour without a lot.
Wonder why they let us in when parking lot is full???? And let us pay when there is no lot.

Today it's Teacher's day. So families will drive to the COMEX. Plus vendors will also park their cars there too. Those working for their company to sell hardware and software will most probably drive too. Plus office people working in Suntec City.

Sure full lar....

Aiyah.... juz take MRT or cab go. Cheaper. :)

am driving to Millenia for dinner.....any problems there?

trying parking at Ritz Calton..

then walk over.. this is wat i do most of the time when there are things happening at the HALLS...

parking only $2...

jus a suggestion.. :D

peppercrab1 said:
am driving to Millenia for dinner.....any problems there?

I suggest that you don't... I know because I work in Millenia Towers

cmwong said:
I suggest that you don't... I know because I work in Millenia Towers

heng ar, venue switched to capital sq but still need to pick up babe at MT....sianz

Park at Shaw Towers? walk across.

dun "pi-char" all the parking lobang leh.. when 1 spread 10.. 10 spread 100 easily the places get filled up liao.. ;p bike park where good huh?

yanyewkay said:
dun "pi-char" all the parking lobang leh.. when 1 spread 10.. 10 spread 100 easily the places get filled up liao.. ;p bike park where good huh?
They usually park right in front of the suntec exhibition hall entrance, to the left side under the staircase/ elevator, not sure it is legal or not.

nightwolf sms'd me just now. Suntec's full, he parked at capitol and walked over.

Astin said:
They usually park right in front of the suntec exhibition hall entrance, to the left side under the staircase/ elevator, not sure it is legal or not.
haha that one isn't legal. I remember a few year ago when a few TP bikes came and it started to be BIG BONUS day. tickets were flowing out of their machines like water.

I usually park inside suntec. A lot of places to squeeze :D

espn said:
nightwolf sms'd me just now. Suntec's full, he parked at capitol and walked over.
I think by Saturday the nearest carpark will be Fort Canning there, and by Sunday the nearest carpark will be UOB Centre liao...

espn said:
yea met him at comex. he represents the entire mindef.

Status
Not open for further replies.