Paris & Amsterdam in Oct 2011

Jul 4, 2009
I'm traveling to Paris & Amsterdam this coming mid of October, need opinions and suggestions on special places to visit.

My initial plan is to go Paris for 3 days for some museums and palace. It's a romantic city, any idea on special and nice attractions to capture romantic moments? (people on the street with romantic background)

About Amsterdam, anything special to snap besides landscaping? I will stay there longer, about 5 days. Critical issue is the weather, is October a heavy rain month?

Apreaciate your suggestions so much.

Thanks.

eulee

Sep 30, 2004
www.photographybyeulee.com
I'm traveling to Paris & Amsterdam this coming mid of October, need opinions and suggestions on special places to visit.

My initial plan is to go Paris for 3 days for some museums and palace. It's a romantic city, any idea on special and nice attractions to capture romantic moments? (people on the street with romantic background)

About Amsterdam, anything special to snap besides landscaping? I will stay there longer, about 5 days. Critical issue is the weather, is October a heavy rain month?

Apreaciate your suggestions so much.

Thanks.
Hey, Paris will be nice at that time. Ok, yes it's a romantic city but I don't think there's a particular place where you can capture romance. It's kinda everywhere..maybe at Pont (Bridge) de Arts along the Seine. That's the bridge where people 'seal' their love with locks on the bridge. Kinda cliched if you ask me but I guess there's a higher chance of catching couples. I think the bridges along Seine is great. I proposed to my wife two years back on Ponte Neuf. Of course I'm biased by saying it's the romantic bridge :)

Last year we did a the shoot at:
1. River Seine and a few bridges
2. Place de la Concorde
3. Versailles (outside Paris)
4. The boulevard at Eiffel Tower
5. The Louvre
6. Jardin du Luxembourg

You can see the pics here: http://www.photographybyeulee.com/blog/?s=huan+and+esther

Dec 5, 2007
For Amsterdam , go to rijks museum for some van goth
Exhibits. The other interesting places include ;
1. Madame tussaud wax museum , for some interesting
Wax statues including Elvis , oprah and the likes
2. The old church , for nice glass panels ,
3. Amsterdams historisch museum , for some beatiful
Old furniture and how people in Amsterdam used to
Live in.
4. The colour mill 'de kat' , for an ancient working
Wind mill.
5. The wooden clog factory , where they show you