Parent Guild : TangShooters

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconite

Mar 29, 2007
AMK | Tang Shooters
www.falconite.com
Parent Guild Photographers

Hello parents, hereby starting a Parents Guild to bring all parents togather to shoot more of the family, with the family. Recently became a father and understand better why alot of parents can only shoot shorter hours and usually in close proximity to their home. So may be good that the parents can come together and work some shoot initiatives and facilitate program where (non-shooting) spouse and children can and love to join in....

Who should join?
Parents who love to shoot and is restriucted to shoot alone as its difficult to join group shoots. Parents with beautiful children whom love to be photographed. Married couples whom wanted to start a family, while still in pursue of photography passion....

Why with TangShooters?
The proven group who spontaneously creates outings after outings, mostly open to all and they reside all over the island. There will always be programs and you need never to shoot alone anymore..

How to Join?
Following this... you will see programs listed on the thread... just sign in to join. Kindly msg me (nick and real name) if you are joining in (TangShooters or ParentGuild) for the first time.

Msg who?
Falconite : Gerald Ng @ HP 98513513

Please PM me if you have any queries. Would be happy to answer them. :)

I'm in ! ^^
Just PM-ed you Falconite =) Cheers!

BUTTERFLY HUNTING

I am organizing a butterfly shootout at the Alexandra Hospital Butterfly Trial on Sunday morning ( 8am ~ 10am ).

more information about the location can be found here.
http://butterflycircle.blogspot.com/2008/07/butterfly-photography-at-our-local.html

Non of us here is a butterfly photographer expert, we only hope to be able to capture some different species of butterflies and also to brush our macro / butterfly shooting skills.

location : Alexandra Hospital Butterfly Trial ( AH butterfly trial )
meeting point : bus-stop along Alexandra Road as per map
time : 8 am at bus stop
date : 1 Feb 2009

Participants :
1. lkkang

Dear Parents / Parents-to-be / Parents-wanna-be

The above shoot by TangShooters is greatly encouraged. A cafeteria is conveniently located across from the nearest carpark to the Butterfly Trail. So if it gets hot or drizzles the children and toddlers can move into the air-conditioned / sheltered comfort (with accompanied adults of course).

This shoot is organised for the open by Tangshooters (not Parent Guild specific). :) Please do not hesistate to PM me should you have query. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.