Paranormal Photography - Orbs, Apparitions, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

leect

Aug 21, 2006
Hi,

I am organising a nite scarry trip to Ubin for paranormal shooting. If anyone keen, pls call me to arrange or email. Max intake is not more than 5 pax (all must sign indemnity form) with us. There will be much opportunity (although no promises) this period of time to capture some shots of the "thing". Trip will depart this Sat. at 7.00 pm and those who are keen must register with me.

Thanks.

guide
leect@pacific.net.sg
9655 6555

Match80,

Thanks. We're fully aware of this grp operating since long ago but their charging is quite ex. according to some feedback fr our participants. We've done numerous trips to ubin in the past with results of "visible" shots plus some nite creepy crawly shots (eg. scorpion, millipede, weir looking beetles & bugs, etc). Thanks for sharing spi although we knew who they r.

guide
9655 6555

leect said:
Match80,

Thanks. We're fully aware of this grp operating since long ago but their charging is quite ex. according to some feedback fr our participants. We've done numerous trips to ubin in the past with results of "visible" shots plus some nite creepy crawly shots (eg. scorpion, millipede, weir looking beetles & bugs, etc). Thanks for sharing spi although we knew who they r.

guide
9655 6555

Hi leect,

FYI , SPI is registered society and not a group, we conduct ghoulish trail of Pulau Ubin and not photography trips.

May i know what is the acceptable amount to you if you feel that our tour is quite ex ?

Yes, you might capture them but might not. Some might just be normal things and not paranormal. This is a rather unusual outing though. Personally I've ever captured things before, but it's not what you might expect.;)

Be careful where you go and please do respect the place(s) you go to and the occupants (human, animals or otherwise). :)

To all those who replied,

the 'ex' is just a feedback fr participants who have joined spi before but sorry to say we did not find out the amt. it certainly did not come from our knowledge as we do not know what spi is charging. so maybe the term "ex" should not be used in the first place as its vague and unfair to spi.

abt the matter of saw and may not be what is seen - we fully agree that sometimes its true that what one see may not be the true thing. we did have authentic photos in our archive captured on our past trips. we agree and do respect fully the places we go and the occupants or "occupants" of those living there.

thanks for all the reply and feedback as it allow the subject to be clearly define.:D we appreciate it.

guide
9655 6555

You can feel free to forward the photos to SPI if you wish.

Just a word of advice. It's not good to try and seek them out. In any case respect is important.

Also Ubin is a rural area, and numerous other tracks leading from the main roads. Not so good unless someone knows the area well.:)

Hi,

Just to inform that the trip is closed due to full house. Thanks :D to all who have visited our thread. Just a little info abt our trip organiser. He has visited Ubin since 1981 & had conducted guided nature walk for NGOs & Stat Boards, organise overnite camp for pte groups as well as numeral nature nite walk, have lead biking trail trip, a friend to many village folks there include the headman and is a second home to him. So familiarity on the place there is no question.

Do look out for our next thread but probably a nature trip. Lastly, we really appreciate all the kind advice given by members of CS & we accept it positively:) .

Cheers.

Guide
9655 6555

Status
Not open for further replies.