Paranormal Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i planned to turn my 5d video on before sleeping,
but the cf & sensor won't tahan until morning ;)
and i don't want to know what happen when i'm sleeping hahaha... too scared..

Aiyo.....no need to use 5D ..... use your webcam or handphone to record the scene. :)

I am curious on the video cam they used....panasonic or canon? :think:
They do have a good battery life to record for more than 24 hours.
Any video experts can advise?

Actually for those who didn't catch RING in the theatres,u won;t find it scary on DVD or the TV. Watching it on the big screen is truly different from the TV. The soundtrack already is damn creepy .Anyway the Ring isn;t those film that rely on scare tactics with sudden jolting scene but instead a very eerie n atmospheric kinda of horror film.It is still THE ultimate horror movie for me.
If u want a great horror film with lotsa shocks,then catch The Shutter.:thumbsup:

The Shutter reminds me of a film-shooter fren of mine who die die won't watch it.

All I can tell you: should you encounter in your sleep, you are awake, can see the surrounding but cannot move your body no matter how hard u struggle, cannot shout, hear disturbing noise.... don't worry, it is not a ghost pressing on you. You are dreaming actually. Proven.

Close your eye. In your mind and mouth, say "I want to wake up, I want to wake up.... continue and open your eye".

Next .... mandatory step. No matter how tired you body and eyes are. Force yourself out of bed, head to kitchen, drink a glass of water and go to toilet pee... The water drinking and pee is important.

Once you have done these steps, the ghost won't come back again for the night.

All I can tell you: should you encounter in your sleep, you are awake, can see the surrounding but cannot move your body no matter how hard u struggle, cannot shout, hear disturbing noise.... don't worry, it is not a ghost pressing on you. You are dreaming actually. Proven.

Close your eye. In your mind and mouth, say "I want to wake up, I want to wake up.... continue and open your eye".

Next .... mandatory step. No matter how tired you body and eyes are. Force yourself out of bed, head to kitchen, drink a glass of water and go to toilet pee... The water drinking and pee is important.

Once you have done these steps, the ghost won't come back again for the night.

Scientific proven? :think:

I have proven it, confirmed... stamped. ;)

Let you know another ghostly symptom. You wake up (this time you really wake up), you feel like something is strangling you or bear hug you. You felt like you are dying.

OK it is not a ghost strangling you. Get out of bed, wash face with warm water (warmer than usual), pee. Make yourself a cup of milo drink or eat chocolate or biscuit with sugar and back to sleep. Your ghost is gone.

Scientific proven? :think:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.