paranoma first try

nikerocks

Nov 27, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
hi,i was trying to do paranoma.i was using photomerge of elements 10 but after the merge i can see something like the few photos was being stack on one another like that..like layers..i try flatten but cannot..how to get rid of the layers like effect??

My first suggestion is that you try a panorama, instead of your paranoma. ;p

What do you mean by "few photos was being stack on one another". Is this the final image?
Perhaps post a screenshot of PS10 in action.

Untitled_Panorama1.jpg
[/IMG]

this is what i get as a final product...

Thank you very much.the shot was taken evening time, think the lighting was changing as I was taking the photos..thanks!

pinholecam said:
For a start 'Pananoma' seems a bit paranormal :D

Jokes aside,

You need to keep you exposure and WB consistent on all frames. That is what is causing the frames stacks to show up.

Go download Hugin
Its a free stitching program and does the work for you.

2 shots stitched using it.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6528008665_e7b5491ff1_b.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7165/6710987007_7c045352d6_b.jpg

The pic is beautiful!

You need to lock the exposure for your first shot and use it for the rest of the shots. Try to find out how to lock your exposure for your cam. :)

Meaning i auto focus first than set to manual focus right? If the sun is setting or rising it will effect the shot right?

Meaning i auto focus first than set to manual focus right? If the sun is setting or rising it will effect the shot right?

You can AF 1st, then switch to MF and keep it at that for all the frames.
For exposure, just set to M mode and adjust exposure until your camera determines its correct.
Then take a test shot to see if the exposure as metered by the camera is correct or not.
Fudge the exposure if its not.
Once ready, take all the needed frames.

Most importantly, just experiment and try out. ;)