Paradise Wedding at T3 Photography Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ke-er13

Jul 4, 2007
Hi,

My husband & me are interested to participate in the Paradise Wedding at T3 Photography Contest as models. If there's any photographers who's keen to participate in the contest, please kindly PM me or post our replies here.

Kindly quote your rates & include your works for my reference. Amateurs are welcome to apply.

Venue: Changi Airport T3
Date: 14 Dec 2007
Time: 11am - 4pm

Thanks!

A potential thing to note here, for both the couple, and the photographer, is the copyrights of the images produced.

Most photographers and studios do have a clause in their contracts/service agreements that state explicitly that the copyright of the images belong to them (and not the couple). Mine says "The Photographer claims a "right of restraint" to prohibit the use of images commissioned for domestic use being used for commercial purposes without prior written agreement. Requests for commercial use of photographs are to be submitted for approval. An additional fee may be payable."

Using the images for a photographic competition may be something that you all would need to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.