PaperClip

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are 237 paperclips in the picture?
am i correct? hehee

okie lah.just trying to be funny...
trying to make the red paperclip stand out...but apart from the colour that stands out...the paperclip itself does not really stands out on its own....

just my comments :)

28degree said:
there are 237 paperclips in the picture?
am i correct? hehee

okie lah.just trying to be funny...
trying to make the red paperclip stand out...but apart from the colour that stands out...the paperclip itself does not really stands out on its own....

just my comments :)

Why u know what I'm thinking ah? I was telling myself the same thing too :confused:

hmm saw ur photo just now. the idea is there but probably u would like to crop more? to make the image cleaner and remove distracting background elements

dr34mc4st3r said:
hmm saw ur photo just now. the idea is there but probably u would like to crop more? to make the image cleaner and remove distracting background elements

Thanks fr yr advise :) I will take note of that... :D

I think i must work harder liaos, coz I cant even compare wif anybody here in CS :rolleyes:

AnnieM said:
Thanks fr yr advise :) I will take note of that... :D

I think i must work harder liaos, coz I cant even compare wif anybody here in CS :rolleyes:

compare? y compare?

if u think the picture is not nice, then no point show others... if the picture u think nice, and want improvement, then u show, and let ppl critic... if you think your pic is not on par, then set your benchmark lower... if u wan someone to share constructive comments, then u can pm me... :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
on 2nd thoughts, dun pm me, i now used up 96 already, and clearing daily... cos alot of ppl pm me...

I wont... dont worry

thanks

Just have an open mind and accept all kinds of feedback.
Compare with others to improve yourself - yes
Compare with others just to prove yourself - no

That's what i feel lah.....not everyone would see and share the same view as you are....
so when you post something up...have an open mind...
we all are learning everday....

cheers....:thumbsup:

28degree said:

That's what i feel lah.....not everyone would see and share the same view as you are....

good attitude... :thumbsup:

28degree said:

Well said.... and i know I'm posting the wrong picture at the 1st place.

I'm new here & my knowledge is very little, so i accept feedback :)

If i cant even accept any feedback, i wont even bother to post my pic here rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.