Paper Shredder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hi Bros n Sis,

Thinking of getting one :think: Wonder if anyone know where got sell a manual one? or is there manual shredder? cross cut better still!:sweatsm:

:think:

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
Hi Bros n Sis,

Thinking of getting one :think: Wonder if anyone know where got sell a manual one? or is there manual shredder? cross cut better still!:sweatsm:

:think:
I think popular bookstore @ the Bras Bash Complex should have.
But i don't think they are cross cut types.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
I think popular bookstore @ the Bras Bash Complex should have.
But i don't think they are cross cut types.
If i am not wrong they use electricity?:think:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Get a cage of gerbils...put any paper in it...confirm bitten, shred and converted into unrecognizable cage linings... :bsmilie:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
actually there is...i remember seeing one...looks something like a plastic fish tank, but the shredder has a wind handle for you to turn and shred manually. Just can't recall where i saw it....might be Popular bkstore

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
actually there is...i remember seeing one...looks something like a plastic fish tank, but the shredder has a wind handle for you to turn and shred manually. Just can't recall where i saw it....might be Popular bkstore
Try to recall pls thanks! din wan to get electric one as dun have tons to shred!:bsmilie:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Try to recall pls thanks! din wan to get electric one as dun have tons to shred!:bsmilie:
i think it would be easier to wait till Hungry Ghosts festival, then burn at convienient burning spot/bin. You shred liao, the rubbish also end up in the incinerator.

ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
Actually the old way of disposing photographs is to soak them in water until they disintegrate. Taught by my grandmother...

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
i think it would be easier to wait till Hungry Ghosts festival, then burn at convienient burning spot/bin. You shred liao, the rubbish also end up in the incinerator.
Eerr... but now doing spring cleaning if wait till den sure kena chase out of the house!:bsmilie:

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Actually the old way of disposing photographs is to soak them in water until they disintegrate. Taught by my grandmother...
Not photos la.... just a stack of old bills + used papers from about 3years ago?:sweatsm:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Eerr... but now doing spring cleaning if wait till den sure kena chase out of the house!:bsmilie:
Maybe get a metal bin to burn them? Or spring cleaning, tolong tolong beg for time, keep neatly in one corner till HGF comes along. :bsmilie:

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
they do not use electricity.

yeap you are right. I think there is a few stationary shops, esp those big ones would have. like Boon lay stationary... I would suggest u try popular. I am heading there tomorrow, I can help u check it out if u want.

Actually you can get a smaller electrical one, which I had before. And it's about 80 -90 dollars.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
they do not use electricity.

yeap you are right. I think there is a few stationary shops, esp those big ones would have. like Boon lay stationary... I would suggest u try popular. I am heading there tomorrow, I can help u check it out if u want.

Actually you can get a smaller electrical one, which I had before. And it's about 80 -90 dollars.
Thanks sis help me look out!

If they dun use electricity how they work?:confused: still prefer manual one can exercise!:bsmilie:

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
If they dun use electricity how they work?:confused: still prefer manual one can exercise!:bsmilie:
by handle wind lor...crank, is it called that? heh

jfoo

Apr 7, 2004
still using a $19.90 electric shredder gotten from NTUC a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom