Paper Photo Frame/Folder - where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagofmemories

Oct 13, 2009
Hi guys.

Anyobody here who knows where I can buy paper photo frames/photo folders in SG? These are the ones where you put photos to be given away in an event. Help please...

Thanks!

Hi guys.

Anyobody here who knows where I can buy paper photo frames/photo folders in SG? These are the ones where you put photos to be given away in an event. Help please...

Thanks!

You can try to check Art Friend at Bras Basah Complex.

if it is small qty, you can try to get from some mini labs.

if it is big qty, 50 pieces and above, try Photoline 67428006.

What size ? 5R or S8R...... Colour Black or White?

What size ? 5R or S8R...... Colour Black or White?

size is 4R...even the simplest one will do.

I tried looking at Art friend but they don't have it there :(

Bras basar the first floor fuji has it. A black one. enquired about it a few months back. But I remembered wasn't cheap.

I called up one of the suggested suppliers but I was quoted 70cents per piece. This is over our budget. I am hoping to find something around $0.20 - $0.50. I can settle for the simplest photo frame out there, even the not-so-thick type. Help please!

I called up one of the suggested suppliers but I was quoted 70cents per piece. This is over our budget. I am hoping to find something around $0.20 - $0.50. I can settle for the simplest photo frame out there, even the not-so-thick type. Help please!
$0.70 expensive? well, you go online check out the oversea prices.
I think you buy cardboard and DIY will able to stay within your budget.

btw, good quality art card A1 size can be cost more than $5 a piece, can only cut into 8 pieces of A4, still overshot your budget.

thanks for all the replies. you have given me an idea that maybe I should start exploring /sourcing out other ways to 'package' my photos.

please understand that this will be used for a business venture and not just for a one-time event that's why we are trying to cut down on cost as much as possible.

i'm still hoping though, that maybe somebody, someone out there knows anyone who could supply this for us within our budget.

Hi guys.

Thanks!
I think you can find something decent at Daiso...

Status
Not open for further replies.