Panoromic photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellysjy

Jan 14, 2007
i want to develop my panoromic photos that i've stitched them up digitally but,
i've been to kodak and asked if they do develop,
however, the image is too big to be developed and couldnt even fit in the 8R photo paper as well.

Does anyone here knows how to develop a digitally stitched panoromic photo?
As in how should i crop or resize me image to?
What pixel or inch size is the best? Cause i asked Kodak if they re-size the image and they dont.

Thanks alot. :)

the best way to do it economically is make two of your panoramic photo into one conventional size photo.

for example: if your image is 5" by 15", create a image file of 10" by 15", fit two of your images into this image file, so you print one print of 10"x15" have two panoramic image on it.

you cut the print into two photos yourself.

hope this help.

okay thanks. but 10x15" what print size is it? 10R?

okay thanks. but 10x15" what print size is it? 10R?
10R is 10" by 12", some labs refer 10" by 15" as S10R, some as 10RW.

So the best is you ask properly about the physical print size, some lab don't bother to tell if your images being cropped or you indicate the wrong image size.

Alternatively if your printer accepts roll feeds of printing paper
can try to size it accordingly

Ryan

if you really unsure what size of paper can you print,

tell us what is your image size (in pixel) and we can tell you what can you do in more details.

i'm currently at work so i don't have the image with me. :)

Hi;
In hougang. there is a kodak shop at ave4, They have this singapore river photo print in panoramic and stick on the wall. It a few shop away from MCdonald. If you are near by can drop by and see.:)

I've resized my image to 5x15" and will try to develop again. :) thanks

I've resized my image to 5x15" and will try to develop again. :) thanks
is your original pano images size larger than 1500l by 4500 pixel? if yes, you can print in on a larger paper size too.

btw, you ask for "FIT IN", so the two combo images will not be crop too much, if it is "FILL IN" you only print about 98% of the whole image area on the paper, (on fuji machine)

Status
Not open for further replies.