Panorama with Lumix FZ20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
Went to the Mandai today, drop by the Upper Seletar Reservoir and took this Panoramic pic. Will post the rest of pics once I uploaded.
Five pics were taken and stitch using Panorama maker. It's very easy to stitch. :thumbsup:

UpperSeletarReservoir.jpg

Hey, nice attempt. Was this stitched? Which software?

Yo Ivan,

This is nice, very well taken and stitched :thumbsup:
U took this with C-PL? :)

Seem that must use pan head tripod then can take this type of photo.
If use ball head like cannot, any advise?

donchua said:
If use ball head, any advise?

Doesn't really matter lar bro.. the software will actually auto crop if there a slight variation in up/down.

Or simply after the stitching, do a little crop on your own. :bsmilie:
Me too poor to buy a good tripod.. so I just use that method.

LifeWorld said:
Went to the Mandai today, drop by the Upper Seletar Reservoir and took this Panoramic pic. Will post the rest of pics once I uploaded.
Five pics were taken and stitch using Panorama maker. It's very easy to stitch. :thumbsup:

oh man master! hmm...must make use of the sofeware next time! got to try out some pano!!:gbounce:

ivan said:
Yo Ivan,

This is nice, very well taken and stitched :thumbsup:

Hi Ivan, no CP used. I tried Ricky's tips. He was telling me to under-expose for blue sky. I did a -1/3EV. :D

donchua said:

Didn't take tripod. Was visiting my dad in Mandai, so just took the camera only. It's handheld! ;p Btw, I did buy a ball head tripod on Saturday. Yet to use it. Will try it this Sunday's firework....

donchua said:

heh i'm using slik sprint pro.. ballhead..
can rotate coz they haf a seperate mechanism sort of thing that allows 2d rotation along the x plane (parallel to the ground)
can definately achieve everything pan head can.. just need to balance the ball head 1st.

LifeWorld said:
Hi Ivan, no CP used. I tried Ricky's tips. He was telling me to under-expose for blue sky. I did a -1/3EV. :D

Didn't take tripod. Was visiting my dad in Mandai, so just took the camera only. It's handheld! ;p Btw, I did buy a ball head tripod on Saturday. Yet to use it. Will try it this Sunday's firework....

sorry..

OT : Ivan, u going to the fireworks shooting this sun ?? where u go ??

Ivan, you going? Didnt see your name under the list of people going......
I help u put yr name in?

Josephteo548 said:
Ivan, you going? Didnt see your name under the list of people going......
I help u put yr name in?

Thanks Joseph, 1st May, I got other arrangement. Hope can meet you and gang there if got chance. Have fun.

ivan said:

it is not advisable to use CPL for pano shot. both side exposure will have different exposure, thus will cause stitching problem esp. different exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.