Status
Not open for further replies.

hackie

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
got this frm a mail..
i think its very nice... :)

sydney.jpg

and... this is my crappy version, taken from my apartment in Sydney.. took it few years back when i was new to this panorama thingy :)

sydney-pana-mid.jpg

Great Panaromas!!! Wish I could do it well.

wah...really amazing.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:....how do u do panorama shots? do u take wif mutiple cameras all taken at the same time??

hackie, you should post the name of the photographer here. The photographer will be upsad if your post/mail his photo all over the internet without giving him a credit.

The photographer can also take some serious action if he persisted.

Originally posted by ninelives
hackie, you should post the name of the photographer here. The photographer will be upsad if your post/mail his photo all over the internet without giving him a credit.

The photographer can also take some serious action if he persisted.

as mentioned above, i got this frm an email.. i also have no idea who's that guy.. :dunno:

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
wah...really amazing.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:....how do u do panorama shots? do u take wif mutiple cameras all taken at the same time??

Well, what I kow is that you set your capera on a tripod, lock down you exposure settings, take 1 shot, turn a bit so that 3/4 of the previous scene is still there, then shoot... repeat till satisfied, then stitched the pictures together using some software.

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5

Buy a panoramic camera like the Hasseblad X-Pan, Fuji 617, etc. Saves you all the trouble to stitching the individual pics, matching exposure, etc. :devil:

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.