Pandas are coming to town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... the zoo will be planting 8,000 sq metres of bamboo plantation to cater for Pandas.

Hmmm.. i wonder why HDB can't built more housing to cater for Singaporean. :D

Very stressful for the keeper. Imagine if one of them dies... I am not sure how much to pay back.... 50camels or 500 white elephants...:sweat:

good and bad..

bad becos weather is so hot in sgp, need to spend and build facility for these panda.

good becos pandas not cheap

good... Zoo ticket price can increase :)

Can start saving to buy 300mm, 500mm lens :devil:

Wow... the zoo will be planting 8,000 sq metres of bamboo plantation to cater for Pandas.

Hmmm.. i wonder why HDB can't built more housing to cater for Singaporean. :D

Don't you think they are trying to make Singaporean look like Panda....drive you to work till O-bak-kart (dark eye rings). Once you start to look like Panda, you can go to the zoo and share the 8000 sq m, 100mil dollar housing facilty. :)

good... Zoo ticket price can increase :)

great news for Singapore Zoo. Pandas are so lovable that it will draw big crowds of people. It's better to have the men pay for their families to see the pandas than to see them line up in the other animal hotspot to see the other type of China imports :)

Last edited:
Aaah..... My fav White Tiger will now becomes 2nd class citizen !! :sweat:

Wondering...... is the 'New' River Safari exhibit part of the Singapore Zoo, or like the Night Safari..... consider another part, which means we have to pay extra..... one more time. :sweat:

I think what may happen is that the Pandas are going to hide in the bamboo groves and not come out.

Anyone see the old Kit-Kat ads?

I think what may happen is that the Pandas are going to hide in the bamboo groves and not come out.

Anyone see the old Kit-Kat ads?

I only seen kung fu panda

Will we get our first locally-born panda in 2015?? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Will we get our first locally-born panda in 2015?? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

If things go according to plans we may see a baby koala first: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Koala_Baby.jpg

That's good to test if the panda breeds better in tropics. SIN has very consistent hot climate, so maybe they will breed every 1.5 years instead of 5 years (i think).

Wonder why there is no koala bear?

Status
Not open for further replies.