Panasonic LX 3 or Fujifilm F200EXR

Status
Not open for further replies.

dearest

Jul 12, 2009
Helppppp.. i'm a cam idiot. =_=" Haha~

Hi

You can browse our Panasonic and Fujifilm threads and have a better idea of what the cams can do :)

you are asking like " Which to buy? BMW 3 series or Toyota Altis"
For the same price, I will choose BMW 3 series.:bsmilie:

For your question, if same price. I will choose Lumix LX3.
If money is not a problem, go for Leica M8.:thumbsup:

Lx3 is good to use..

Check out my article on it at artied and guide sub forum.

Very nice camera with gold features.. But go for d-lux 4 if u have cash..

Oh... I still prefer rf

Cos I started with it... Only troublesome to go develop

But dslr and slr are also good. Haha

O-O may i know how much is M8 and d-lux 4? Cos I'm looking for something compact yet functions some what like a DSLR

I personally do not reccomend LX3 for "cam idiot" unless you intend to use it on iA (i.e. intelligent auto).

The moment you start messing with the settings, all hell will break loose.

I'm not familar with the Fujifilm.

Helppppp.. i'm a cam idiot. =_=" Haha~
see which features you need the most.

for me, i took the LZ8 which in a way is a budget version of LX3 for less then $170. With it, i find that i dont need to bring out my k20d so much.

Not the LX-3 for you.

If you don't even understand cameras, the LX-3 would simply be overkill for you. Go to dpreview.com, there's an article there about LX-3 vs F200EX comparison.

The more you read, you end up not getting either one of your initial options. :bsmilie:

LX3 and DLUX-4 almost identical except price, warranty and package. But the track focus is neat.

hmmm.. still learning abt cams. That's why i'm selling off my sony t70 in hopes of getting a much better cam. I hate it when pics come out blur and grainy. So I hope tt a good cam would be the first step in takin a good pic. ;)

If cam idiot, then choose Fujifilm F200EXR or Canon G10...
LX3 will be overkill for you, less zoom & too much manual control for a newbie

yeah fuji if you really dont know a thing abt cams... but then again, its not tt hard to pick up the fundamentals of manual... my pre-dslr days, i'd never ventured into manual, but when i bought one, interest led me to find out more and i learned quite a lot in a matter of days.

thats the way to go mayhemics. Totally love your reply. Don't really like to read too technical stuff cos it bores me. Prefer holding it and play with it. That's when you get the real deal out of your machine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.