Panasonic Lumix Mini Roadshow by MS Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmacs

Dec 13, 2002
madmacs.multiply.com
Dropped by MS Color this evening and was informed that they will be hosting a Panasonic Lumix mini roadshow at AMK Hub over the coming long weekend.

Date: 26-29 Nov 2009 (Thursday-Sunday)
Time: 12pm - 9pm
Venue: Outside AMK Hub (facing MacDonalds)

I hear that the GF1, GH1, FZ35, ZR1, FT1, TZ7 and FS42 are some of the camera models available for trying out, and there will be some photo competition but I don't know the details.

Oh yeah...got human models for you to shoot also. ;p

*Mods, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. Please feel free to move it accordingly.

Last edited:
thnks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

lx3 going cheaper there?

Does that mean MSC is not participating in Sitex?

Is MS colour giving good customer service? Haha...good service is v impt, when you need some help from them. :)

Is MS colour giving good customer service? Haha...good service is v impt, when you need some help from them. :)

i agree. so far i've got very good service from them, although some have complained about not so good service. you won't know until you give them a try right?

btw...i updated the location of the roadshow.

hard to say.....there are people who say they value good service but in the end get from cheapest place instead.

ohh does that mean there will be GF1 stock will be arriving liao.. hmmm....

hard to say.....there are people who say they value good service but in the end get from cheapest place instead.

You hit the nail on the head.
After getting from cheapest place then they bitch about poor service ;p

anyone been there yet?

Crap man just went to the roadshow to check out the LX3. Manned by mostly young punks. Prices as per norm, add only 1-2 insignificant freebies
Got much much better service at Florence's branch. Btw, LX3 stocks will arrive tmr.

I just got mine today afternoon from their road show, very satisfy by their sales attitude and cares for customer. if 100% for score I'll give 90% :thumbsup:

the young punks at least not unfriendly even though they dun know very much (which i dun blame them cos i dun know much either) but in particular one auntie (dun think is MS perm staff cos like cannot make decisions) give black face as if $1399 is the best price on earth and dun buy then go away attitude really make me feel like giving her a piece of my mind. A young girl there can't help me much but at least positive attitude. I say this not because she's young btw.

Thanks for the heads-up! Might go check out the roadshow later.

Are there any red-coloured GF1 available?

hi! can i check whether the tripod that ms colour's giving is it of gd quality? can it support GF1? coz alot of times the tripod given is for pns. tks!

hi! can i check whether the tripod that ms colour's giving is it of gd quality? can it support GF1? coz alot of times the tripod given is for pns. tks!

I heard the free tripods are usually crap!
And dun think they are giving away tripod for GF 1 leh :dunno:

Hey tks! Just as expected...seems like the freebies aren't really enticing...qte disappointed though...

Hey tks! Just as expected...seems like the freebies aren't really enticing...qte disappointed though...

Maybe you expecting a little bit much then what can get at once, I think u can get a good tripod if stick with usual price without $100 off =P

Status
Not open for further replies.