Panasonic Lumix FX01 Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randream

Oct 23, 2005
Anyone know what's the current pricing for Panasonic Lumix FX01 now ?
interested in getting one.

Checked Bargain City and its around 640 with all the stuffs below.

2 pcs 512 mb SD card
Extra Compatible Battery
Panasonic Case
SD Card Reader
Mini Tripod
Cleaning Kit

Is there any place tats cheaper or reliable ? or is Bargain City ok ?

not sure about current shop prices, but since that time they "renovate" their website, most of the camera price doesn't looks like as good as before the "renovation"

reverie62 said:
for ur package, i paid 699 at the IT show. just with an extra silicon case and extra binoculars.

haha think overrall the package should worth more value ba... silicon case + binoculars for 699-640 = $59. :bsmilie:

anyway try out shop like CP/MS 1st, they usually sell at a lower price but with lesser freebies (some of it you wun be even using it). for camera with small lens like fx01, one could survive easily without stuffs like cleaning kit. the more important one to look out for will be memory card/case/battery.

the last time i bought my fz5 they(not bargain city tho) gave me a mini tripod, and after i add a single filter on, the whole tripod juz fell forward when i mount my camera on :sweat:

Bought a FX01 with 512M SD Kingston (normal speed) & the panasonic soft pouch for $555 (inc GST) at Alan Photo (Sim Lim), the funan brach also selling that price.
Also bought a screen protector for $10.

Up to you to determine if the additional items 1 pcs 512 mb SD card + Extra Compatible Battery + SD Card Reader + Mini Tripod + Cleaning Kit is worth $90.
I think the additional items are about $90

Hi just tot I share...

I was scouting around for the camera at sim lim yesterday and was quoted between 550 and 490...

The shop that wanted to sell me at 490 told me it was an export set... thus no local guarantee...

no sd card and case as per the manual..

second shop on the ground floor also quoted 490 but with international guarantee...

I assume 5%gst is excluded...

S$490? Which shop is that? The one with the international guarantee.

hi guys,

I am currently in Japan now. The Panasonic FX-01 (made in Japan) is currently selling for S$490 (Yen34900) in Tokyo. Yodobashi/Akihabara. Comes with the retail box, International warranty, 16mb SD Card and no case. Manual's in Japanese, but camera can be set to English language.

If anyone is interested, i can help to buy. You would have to transfer $$$ to me (POSBANK) first though. I am coming back on SIA flight back to Singapore SQ997 on Wednesday evening at 6pm. Pickup from me can be arranged at airport or Sim Lim Square area.

Private mesg me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.