Panasonic LC43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris77

Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
Hi,

I am using LC43, and noticed that night shot turned out very blur due to hand-shake, is there a way to minimise shaking .. in terms of the cam settings rather than using tripod?

Went to LV ... and most of the night shot turned out blurry ... so angry .. :angry:

There is no Optical Image Stabalizer on this old model right? You can try leaning the camera on a still object to minimize the shake

Chris77 said:
Hi,

I am using LC43, and noticed that night shot turned out very blur due to hand-shake, is there a way to minimise shaking .. in terms of the cam settings rather than using tripod?

Went to LV ... and most of the night shot turned out blurry ... so angry .. :angry:

Hi, you actually have a good camera capable of good night shots! Another user 'echogear' has posted some good night shot in this forum previously.

If you need to take night shot handheld, suggest you use timer 2 sec. Take a deep breath, press the shutter and hold breath. Remember to keep both elbows close to body!!!

Check here for some taken with:

LC43K with tripod by echogear:
waterworks.jpg

condo01.jpg

condo02.jpg

Fullton03.jpg

Ya, I saw the pic by echogear, thats y I am surprised how come the results quite good compared to mine.

imagine went to US and the LV night scenary very nice, yet most turn out blury ... sigh :(

Thanks for the tips.

Chris77 said:
Ya, I saw the pic by echogear, thats y I am surprised how come the results quite good compared to mine.

imagine went to US and the LV night scenary very nice, yet most turn out blury ... sigh :(

Thanks for the tips.

Get those mini tripod for travel la. It's less than $10, very small some more...

Status
Not open for further replies.