Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

Harvey Norman $1060 with sd card and bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1165. Cash term quoted by click!

Thinking of buying in HK grey set for $750 body only. I already have the 12-32 kit len.

Actually the 12-32 is pretty good and worth more than $200, so the difference is really not much.

Better to buy local kit and sell the lens if you already have one.

Click no need to bargain.
Harvey Norman must bargain.

For chain stores, it's typical of them to display the RRP and quote at RRP. But once they know you're a serious buyer, things get going.

But the Lumix cameras have a silent electronic shutter don't they? Not sure which OMD models have that...

Sent from my thl 4000

Most if not all of the current Olympus bodies have e-shutter. Its actually considered a pretty old trick for Oly. The EM1 II, EM5 II, EM10 II for starters have e-shutter.

Most if not all of the current Olympus bodies have e-shutter. Its actually considered a pretty old trick for Oly. The EM1 II, EM5 II, EM10 II for starters have e-shutter.
OK. I have the e-m10 so not on my camera. But I also have a G5 that has it :)

Sent from my thl 4000

Hmm, I don't think EM 10 Mk I had that, this u definitely correct haha. What I love about Pana is their Pro lenses (15/1.7, 42.5/1.2) and yeap, the video and post focusing technique which is a strength of Pana MFT.

any local retailers have the body only set? how much if got??tks!!!

Panasonic Lumix GX80 Shutter Sound (vs GX7 vs E-M5)
https://youtu.be/mMNhjyW0CGo

Didn't realise my GX7 was so loud... ;p
Impressive difference here. How about shutter sound on G7 or G80? Is it more like the GX7 or what? Because from that video the GX7 is really NOT quiet :)
I currently own a G5 and am tempted by the GX series for candid/street shoots. But that would require a relatively quiet shutter.

Sent from my thl 4000

Nope, just buy the kit and sell off the kit lens in the forum. There are ppl that will want.

Ok took the plunge , friend got the GX85 with 12-32 for me from SLS at $980 with 2x16G panasonic SD and 1x original extra batt..for reference... ...