Panasonic GSS: GX8, G7, GF8 and TZ110 good deals

lippy

Aug 28, 2015
Singapore
Seems like Panasonic SG hasn't updated their website or FB to reflect this current promotion. Redemption started on the 13th of June and will end on the 4th of July, I went down to collect my gifts to confirm the promo exists.

Hope that this info helps out potential buyers as the B&S section is overloaded with overpriced old stuff now.

G7 and GX8: Free bag and 8 GB SD card at retailer (cannot confirm if other retailers follow). Collect a 25mm F1.7 lens, original battery and 16gb Panasonic UHS-I Class 3 card at Panasonic SG.

GF8: Collect an original battery, 16GB High speed card and Acam295 Arm strap at Panasonic SG

TZ110: Collect an original battery and 16 GB High speed card at Panasonic SG

Street Prices:

Current street price for the G7 is around $830, ridiculous value considering that in addition to the camera body you get 2 lenses which should cover most scenarios, 2 batteries and a SD card with fast enough write speeds for 4k (20 mins).

TZ110: $893 from SLR

Retailer Specific Deals:

Here is Harvey Norman's gift and RP list:
$panasonic harveyn.jpg

Best Denki:
GF6: $399, not sure if this is a good deal since this is an old camera. Spotted in Vivocity
TZ110: $999, Best Denki would give you a 16GB card (probably a slow one) and a case, Panasonic gifts as above
G7: $949, Best Denki J8 claims that they would give you a 16GB card and an extra battery on the spot. This promotion is not confirmed, call to check.
GF8: 8GB card and case up front.

Best Denki Vivocity promo:
$Best Denk panasonic.jpg

Lots of mom and pop shops seem to not have stocks of some cameras, better to call first so you have some bargaining power and price knowledge. Harvey Norman and Best Denki have their store-specific phone numbers listed on their website, you can try them too :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the great sharing :) appreciate this kind gesture a lot.

Can share which shop selling the G7 at $830? Called most the usual suspects and most out of stock except for one at Funan selling the G7 kit set at $935.. Thanks!! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing lippy :)

Can share which shop selling the G7 at $830? Called most the usual suspects and most out of stock except for one at Funan selling the G7 kit set at $935.. Thanks!! :)

Did you try SLR Rev or Harvey Norman? You can try to ask that shop to price match as its difficult to get the real price over the phone ;). I've updated the thread with more deals I've spotted.

Thanks for sharing lippy :)

np :)

thanks lippy, G7 very attractive deal ... i still waiting to test the GX85 to see which is more worthwhile =D

Last edited:
Was quoted 893 for the TZ110 by slr a few weeks ago

G7 package looks good
Black is nicer

Thanks lippy for the heads-up on GSS promo...

gAjo12B.jpg

fOtVW3y.jpg

Got my hoots on Sunday yesterday, went to get the freebies today after work...
TK Photo had run out of stock when i called on Sun.
Price from SLR Revo was $850 for the G7 with 14-42 kit lens...Promo offer of $30 for a simple tripod (Tripod T4-3514, UP $100+) if bought on the same receipt as the G7.
They will be vacating Funan near 28th and relocating to Excelsior Shopping Centre facing the fire station with a new outlet opening at Raffles City in Aug...

PS: Shop Asst told me that this promo is ending near 4th Jul, best get em before end of June...cheers

Last edited:
Looks like a pretty sweet deal there shiokhazard, fast free 8gb card too since its class 10 (Sandisk ultras play nicely with 100mbit 4k). I will update the thread to reflect the ending date, thanks for sharing!

Looks like a pretty sweet deal there shiokhazard, fast free 8gb card too since its class 10 (Sandisk ultras play nicely with 100mbit 4k). I will update the thread to reflect the ending date, thanks for sharing!

8gb way too small. I wont even use it for shooting stills.

Thanks lippy for the heads-up on GSS promo... Got my hoots on Sunday yesterday, went to get the freebies today after work... TK Photo had run out of stock when i called on Sun. Price from SLR Revo was $850 for the G7 with 14-42 kit lens...Promo offer of $30 for a simple tripod (Tripod T4-3514, UP $100+) if bought on the same receipt as the G7. They will be vacating Funan near 28th and relocating to Excelsior Shopping Centre facing the fire station with a new outlet opening at Raffles City in Aug... PS: Shop Asst told me that this promo is ending near 4th Jul, best get em before end of June...cheers
nice stuff
I'm thinking of holding out for the gx85 tho.. Hehe

Anyone knows gf7 price?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Anyone knows gf7 price?

Should be around 500, easiest way to find out is to call and check SLR Rev, Alan Photo or any other retailer.

Should be around 500, easiest way to find out is to call and check SLR Rev, Alan Photo or any other retailer.

give the shops a call and check
Alan was selling 590 for GF8.
Sigh...harvey Norman was selling 480 for gf7. Clearing stocks. But left white and pink....
I told the fella. If got silver I take my card out on the spot buy.