I don't think you can switch off/on the IBIS or OIS individually . Its either you switch ON, OFF or PANNING...I am abit confused now about the dual stabilzation especially when taking video in (3), (4) and (5) below:
The stabilisation function:
1) when taking still, on tripod: Camera ON, Lens OFF
2) when taking still handheld: Both ON
3) when taking video, handheld: Both ON ?
4) when taking video, on tripod (without moving camera): ?
5) when taking video, on tripod but panning (L to R) or (Up & down) : ?