Panasonic FZ50 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
not for me... from the experience i see in the change from fz5 to fz7. the 6mp fz6 catches more noise than the older 5mp fz5, so i doubt i wanna see the image quality of this 10mp fz50. :bsmilie:
unless pana have greatly improved their noise control. :thumbsup:

agreed, i quite concern for noise control for a camera. Hope this new cam will be better. :)

sigh...I'm very afraid when I see a jump in megapixel again :sweat: . It's really pointless unless there is improvement over the image quality at iso 200 and 400.

Hmm... there's a drop in the resolution for the LCD.
Only improvement I see is the higher video resolution. :nono:

genegoh said:
Hmm... there's a drop in the resolution for the LCD.
Only improvement I see is the higher video resolution. :nono:
Yeah! I think Pany should put a stop to the Mega Pixel war. There is a limit to the small sensor. It would be ideal to have the same size sensor with 6MPs :think: or even the same 8MP sensor of the 30 with the new Venus III engine. Would be much better.

Just imagine the awesom FZ30 body and lens with a much cleaner 6mp sensor ! WOW I would like to have one of those :)

Just wondering is Venus III improve the noise signifficantly? :dunno: Currently which model using Venus III? TZ1? Any feedback for the performance of Venus III?:think:

DaXiong said:
Just wondering is Venus III improve the noise signifficantly? :dunno: Currently which model using Venus III? TZ1? Any feedback for the performance of Venus III?:think:
Yup TZ1 has Venus III but cant say about its performance.

TZ1 samples from dcresource.com here

DaXiong said:
The new Panasonic DSLR is also going to use the Venus III. Dunno abt the noise control though...

faisalee said:
Yup TZ1 has Venus III but cant say about its performance. But the ISO 800 images better than the ISO 800 of FZ7.

TZ1 samples from dcresource.com here

can't really say that it is better at iso800. both of them used different techniques to reduce noise. tz1 only apply standard NR while fz7 uses pixel binding or wateva to complete clear off the noise at expense of lost all fine detail.
but if you are comparing it at iso400 i think tz1 does have an edge
TZ1
FZ7

tho the scene of comparison is different but i find that at iso800 the tz1 perform like fz7 at iso400. :think:

ExplorerZ said:
can't really say that it is better at iso800. both of them used different techniques to reduce noise. tz1 only apply standard NR while fz7 uses pixel binding or wateva to complete clear off the noise at expense of lost all fine detail.
but if you are comparing it at iso400 i think tz1 does have an edge
TZ1
FZ7

tho the scene of comparison is different but i find that at iso800 the tz1 perform like fz7 at iso400. :think:
True... Thats what I ment :sweat:

i'd like to have a fujifilm super ccd in my fz5, together with a 28-432mm lens. as well as manual focusing and zoom rings. maybe the fz9. ha i wish. :bsmilie:

schon said:
i'd like to have a fujifilm super ccd in my fz5, together with a 28-432mm lens. as well as manual focusing and zoom rings. maybe the fz9. ha i wish. :bsmilie:

we have the same wish, bro.... haha.... ;)
one more small wish --> if FZ5 can have AE lock button like LX1 will be cool. :cool:

schon said:

S9500 is pretty close to what you would like to have...

Super CCD, 28-300 lens, manual zoom ring.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.