Panasonic FZ5


Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbao

New Member
Apr 1, 2002
37
0
0
www.onlinereferences.net
#1
just bought one from Bally Photo at Funan

$660 incl. GST with original case and 512MB sd card

they said there is a new promotion with 512MB SD instead of the 256MB
 

ahchew

New Member
Nov 13, 2005
32
0
0
#3
wow! thanks for informing!!
 

ahchew

New Member
Nov 13, 2005
32
0
0
#4
wonder if alan photo will offer the same too! 512 mb.. hmm dunno if i tell them i dun wan the case willbe cheaper or not...

but in any case thanks for letting everyone know! hmm balley shold be reliable hor..

u din check out ap?? v near bally leh
 

ahbao

New Member
Apr 1, 2002
37
0
0
www.onlinereferences.net
#5
I was planning to buy from cathay photo, no black color

then went to alan photo in funan, cam base (if I remember correctly). no black color as well

at last went to the bally photo ... :) and surprisingly they give 512 while all other shops is 256

going to have fun with my fz5!
 

bent

New Member
Dec 23, 2004
490
0
0
#7
yup. good offer. anyone know if its still on?

i got quoted by alan photo $661.50 after gst...(they didn't tell me what free gift, but i am guessing just a 256 card and case)
 

Oct 19, 2005
93
0
0
West
#8
bent said:
yup. good offer. anyone know if its still on?

i got quoted by alan photo $661.50 after gst...(they didn't tell me what free gift, but i am guessing just a 256 card and case)


Nope....Alan Photo also $660 after GST and they also give 512MB SD card.....Kingston one.....i went there this afternoon with my fren....bought a vitacon uv filter for $10 as well......heeheeeee.......;)
 

destrier

New Member
Dec 4, 2005
1
0
0
#9
I bought a black FZ5 from CP yesterday at $666 including GST. They are also giving 512 MB SD card (Toshiba) + case.
 

Simon_84

New Member
Mar 18, 2004
1,479
0
0
bukit batok
#10
cookie monster said:
Nope....Alan Photo also $660 after GST and they also give 512MB SD card.....Kingston one.....i went there this afternoon with my fren....bought a vitacon uv filter for $10 as well......heeheeeee.......;)
woa basket i just bought last month only get 256MB SD card.
bloody hell must be damn christmas promotion :angry:
 

schon

Senior Member
Sep 10, 2005
2,046
0
0
the other side
#11
Simon_84 said:
woa basket i just bought last month only get 256MB SD card.
bloody hell must be damn christmas promotion :angry:
it's a new offer lah. I got my FZ5 around 3 weeks back and it too came with a 512MB SD card.
 

SkyCheong

New Member
Aug 16, 2004
174
0
0
#12
i got at $620 w/case and no SD.. cus getting a high speed SD instead
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom