Status
Not open for further replies.

cheewooi

Mar 17, 2004
West
Hi wonder when is FZ30 coming out... :bigeyes:
fz305071es.jpg

fz30a1560ej.jpg

No idea why they would want to include a side grip, when the EVF is so low to the left when the camera tilted. Its an ergonomic disaster one after another for Panasonic.

I wonder if the product designers are even humans or not.

rhair78 said:
No idea why they would want to include a side grip, when the EVF is so low to the left when the camera tilted. Its an ergonomic disaster one after another for Panasonic.

I wonder if the product designers are even humans or not.

I agree with you....
That was the first thing I notice about this cam.
I think the designer is not a photographer.... (he is just a designer.. or engineer...)

Place your bets.......

I believe this is a spoof......... nothing more than a FZ20 and then add the extra vertical grip.

Judging on latest Panasonic release, the shutter button position will most likely be changed to closer to the grip.

The "spoof" has extra "multi-exposure", "evf/lcd" and "review" buttons. Don't you think this is totally unnecessary way to add extra buttons. These buttons are seldom used when you are in the middle of composing and taking your photo.

If Panasonic want to add new button, they should consider an extra "capture-preview" button to address the darkening problem on the view finder/lcd. The evf/lcd should stay bright all the time until the "capture-preview" is pressed, to show what you going to capture.

Have Fun !!!!!

1 cup of Teh say this is a spoof.

traumen said:
1 cup of Teh say this is a spoof.

Agree with you guys that this is spoof. Maybe it's jus someone's idea of how the FZ30 might look like, but i reckon the next coming FZ 20 successor will look very much different from his impression.

The thread title n description itself seems to be misleading though; implying that there is such a model coming out. Wonder what is the actual intention of the thread starter.

A few tell-tale signs that this is spoof (See 2nd pic):
-there are 2 EVF/LCD buttons
-the burst mode/EVF/review buttons are vertical n not in sync
-note two-tone colours next to the EVF button
there are more but I think the above are sufficient to illustrate.

Ya, I think it's a spoof. Found this posted on hongkong digital camera forum. :dunno: NO INTENTION on anything, just wondering around! Sorry if this bring bad intention to other member! ;)
invigorated said:
Agree with you guys that this is spoof. Maybe it's jus someone's idea of how the FZ30 might look like, but i reckon the next coming FZ 20 successor will look very much different from his impression.

The thread title n description itself seems to be misleading though; implying that there is such a model coming out. Wonder what is the actual intention of the thread starter.

A few tell-tale signs that this is spoof (See 2nd pic):
-there are 2 EVF/LCD buttons
-the burst mode/EVF/review buttons are vertical n not in sync
-note two-tone colours next to the EVF button
there are more but I think the above are sufficient to illustrate.

cheewooi said:
Ya, I think it's a spoof. Found this posted on hongkong digital camera forum. :dunno: NO INTENTION on anything, just wondering around! Sorry if this bring bad intention to other member! ;)

Nah, no apology la! It only energises our interest on Lumix... :bsmilie:

I agree with Lifeworld. hehehe.. Make me happy for a while. Hahaha.. its ok, pal.

I seen alot of such spoof in other forum. Like music production, someone really design the program out until so nice but then its a spoof! Hahaha..

They must be too free to do any thing. hehee....

cheewooi said:

Haha, no apologies needed as u didn't have any ill intentions on posting, but thanks for the clarification nonetheless. :)

hehehe iwas shocked looking at the thread header too ^^

but the design kinda bad at the corner,it would not be stable then ^^

Yah... if I'm not wrong, the next panasonic cam will be a dlsr already. Not much point manufacturing a fz30. Although it'll be nice to have a firmware upgrade to improve the fz20. (dark evf, noise, etc etc...)

rhair78 said:
Bloody hell, xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxxxxx, xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx xxxxxx xxxxxx working hours!!!!

Wah... So serious ah? Ok lor... ;p I thought rhair was saying that instead of working we were doing our posting during office hours! :sweat:

In any case, it was lunch break for me! ;) Cheers Bros!

As request by Lifeworld

natnivek said:
Yah... if I'm not wrong, the next panasonic cam will be a dlsr already. Not much point manufacturing a fz30. Although it'll be nice to have a firmware upgrade to improve the fz20. (dark evf, noise, etc etc...)

Read from somewhere that there is a fz30 coming out... and that it'll be a 6MP camera with the same sensor size as fz20.

How true it is? Guess we'll have to wait and see... ;)

Hong Jia said:
Erm, unless u r working in Pana and u have proof to back u up... pls do not make such bad accusations. Besides, i don't think it is up to local engineers to develop a firmware, firmware upgrades usually from the R&D section which is probably not located in SG.

Cheers...

Bro, relax... I am kidding as usual..

You all sometimes too serious man... :confused:

I just need a place to :complain: and hopefully can be read by all the Panasonic Engineers! So they can prove me wrong, that they are working real hard to give us firmware upgrades or at least half decent products. :blah:

Maybe u should post it in a Japanese Pana forum or maybe the US one...

Not being serious lah... But some comments shouldn't be made so freely and direct... haaa...

No hard feelings...

Status
Not open for further replies.