Panasonic FX9

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobokuku

Jul 23, 2005
hi guys...........just drop in to ask where can i get the best deal for Panasonic Fx9? had to get one for wife .thanks:embrass:

Sorry to ask, is this camera good? :)

felixcat8888 said:
Email MS Color, Cathay Photo or Alan Photo and get equote.
thanks..............is the battery long life?;p

sorry mod, i dunno where to post :embrass:

I got mine yesterday at MS $620. Battery life 270 shot per charge. Which is consider longer than other brand with similar MP using default battery.

brandonb said:
I got mine yesterday at MS $620. Battery life 270 shot per charge. Which is consider longer than other brand with similar MP using default battery.

welcome to FX9 family...

ekardo said:
welcome to FX9 family...
However that was the birthday present for my wife. Me D70 user :) .
Any idea got any panasonic battery model can last longer than 270 shot ?

brandonb said:
However that was the birthday present for my wife. Me D70 user :) .
Any idea got any panasonic battery model can last longer than 270 shot ?

Bro,

Can go to EastGear at Peninsula Plaza 2nd floor. They have 3rd party ones. Can check if it last longer than 270 shots.

ya..those 1100mAh one..MS also got sell..

but I afraid to use..

brandonb said:

fuji f11 got longer battery life. i managed to get 300+ shots plus about 10mins worth of video and lots of chimping ;p only problem is most women dun like the look of it cos they find it so unsexy :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
fuji f11 got longer battery life. i managed to get 300+ shots plus about 10mins worth of video and lots of chimping ;p only problem is most women dun like the look of it cos they find it so unsexy :bsmilie:
find what unsexy huh?? ;p i thought i read somewhere F11 last 500 shot ?;p

bobokuku said:
find what unsexy huh?? ;p i thought i read somewhere F11 last 500 shot ?;p

so far i got feedback from 2 or 3 ladies that f11 dun look nice...somehow the prefer the ixus curves :dunno:

the f11 is rated for 500 shots but i havent got a chance to verify that. my first round i shot 300+ pics + 10 mins video, which i think is pretty good. not sure if i had not shot the video whether i could have got 500 shots.

madmacs said:
so far i got feedback from 2 or 3 ladies that f11 dun look nice...somehow the prefer the ixus curves :dunno:

the f11 is rated for 500 shots but i havent got a chance to verify that. my first round i shot 300+ pics + 10 mins video, which i think is pretty good. not sure if i had not shot the video whether i could have got 500 shots.
k thanks....still headache over F11 and FX9 :confused: :confused: :bsmilie:

bobokuku said:
k thanks....still headache over F11 and FX9 :confused: :confused: :bsmilie:

Haha, I was experiencing the same headache just a month back. In the end, I went with FX9 because I wanted one that's really compact. Both are great cams, so you won't go wrong with either one.

pop said:
Haha, I was experiencing the same headache just a month back. In the end, I went with FX9 because I wanted one that's really compact. Both are great cams, so you won't go wrong with either one.
yup, but F11 more bulky but good with manual control ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.