Panasonic Forum needs Moderator(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Now that Panasonic users have your own sub-forum, its time to start taking responsibility and policing the sub-forums yourselves.

Thus, we call for nominations for Moderators for the Panasonic subforum, and the selection process is as follows:-

1. Nominate potential Moderators
2. Nominations will be reviewed by current panel of Moderators and shortlisted.
3. Additional information may be requested from shortlist.
4. Current panel of Moderators will vote on choices.

Ideally, each sub-forum should have two Moderators at the minimum.

In the selection of moderators, the following criteria and assessments are used before a Moderator is appointed :-
a) Maturity
b) Level-headedness and non-emotional
c) Good sense of fair play

Start the nominations rolling in and once there are enough nominees (say around 6 or more nominations), then we move the discussion to the current Moderators.

Lifeworld... he have been welcoming pple to Lumix family for a long long long long long long long long long long time...

Heee...

agreed....

lifeworld
tchuanye
jimdavis

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lifeworld - 1000 posting. hehe

Jim Davis - ig brother to us

Tchuanye - The Marco King

:)

LifeWorld will be more suitable.

He has been very consistantly "moderating" the new Lumixers and welcome them. :)

More importantly, LifeWorld almost live, eat, sleep and shxt in the forum! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

JimDavis said:
LifeWorld will be more suitable.

He has been very consistantly "moderating" the new Lumixers and welcome them. :)

More importantly, LifeWorld almost live, eat, sleep and shxt in the forum! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Agree and support LifeWorld!

Me....cannot, few post to date, and have 2 young kids to keep me occupied :confused:

Thanks but have to decline.

LifeWorld is very active in the forum. He is like a full time staff for Panasonic sub-forum... Upz for Lifeworld.

But I like to also nominate JimDavis. A good pal, who is helpful and friendly... learn alot of things from him too... He also spent quite alot of time in the forum too... (I think most of us spent lots of time in the forum here...)

2 nomination for me...

Thanks for those who nominated me, but I will have to decline.

I am active in the forum at the moment because I am facing a emotional down turn at work. Thus, I spent a lot, a lot, a lot of time eating snake in here. Not motivating at work. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

However, I believe my emotional down turn should be solved in the next 1 to 2 months time (I expressed my disappointment and concerns with my boss, and he is now aware of it), hence, you may not see me as active as before.

I do have my new year resolution at work, and I must achieve it this year...too old to be able to afford the resolution to slip through my fingers this year.

I think those who want to become mods should submit their names and then let the admin and other mods decide. Now we nominate but the person we nominate may not want to become mods. So why waste time.

jbma said:
I think those who want to become mods should submit their names and then let the admin and other mods decide. Now we nominate but the person we nominate may not want to become mods. So why waste time.
Its all part of the process. Nominees should know that they have been nominated and have first chance to decline (if not, will take it that the nominee does not mind being nominated).

It could also work the other way - interested members who want to become Moderators can nominate themselves but they must be prepared to answer why they should be considered and how they can contribute to the forum (don't worry, no need 10 page thesis, a simple statement will do).

Jim Davis too OLD liao lehz... dun give him too "much" work... Dun bullie him...

haaaa.... all the above juz crap...

me support him too

tchuanye
jimdavis
lifeworld...

Cheers...

i would nominate lifeworld
active in lumix forums and also the one who always extend a warm greeting to LUMIX first timers....kudos...

Darren said:
(don't worry, no need 10 page thesis, a simple statement will do).

Do not ask what clubsnap can do for JimDavis, but what JimDavis can do for Clubsnap... juz crapping...

"I have a dream" Martin King luther...?

Dear fellow Lumixers who have nominated me, thank you. However, I am not suitable to be a 'policeman'. I love to participate in this forum, but not in 'moderating' it. I am sorry, I have to decline.

For past week till now, I am busy due to visitors staying in my home. Only managed to chat in forum during lunch break. Hopefully, I'll be able to participate more after this weekend when they leave. YAh yes, participate not moderate!

I would like to nominate JimDavis and perhaps Club_de_Oldman. Both of them are matured and 'old'. Haha. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.