Panasonic DMC LZ10

Status
Not open for further replies.
just buy lah... its only about $150. if you missed this out, you're gonna to spend more on other cams......

you got nothing to lose.......

where can i get the LZ10 at the price of $150-$160?

Went SLS yesterday and Alan Photo selling the LZ-10 at $155 and most shops in SLS at $160 but all are silver colours.

Only 1 shop in SLS fist floor has black. Was quoted $179 for the black and refused to reduce. No choice got to get from them cos my wife insisted to get the black one.

A question for fellow LZ-10 users.

Are we able to display the date/time when the picture was taken on the photographs to be printed? I would like the date to be seen with the pics.

Thanks

Hi, just bought the LZ10. JUst want to know, when I point the camera at a bright light or spot, there are some purple vertical streaking on the display. But the streaking does'nt show on the picture itself. Is this normal? I brought it back to the shop, and the salesperson said it's a common symptom and nothing is faulty. Should I trust him?:dunno:

I bought one of this amazing little camera from Parisilk Bedok about 3 weeks ago. Went back to get another one for a friend and they are out, no more stock coming in, discontinued.

Any one know of any store still with stock?

Thanks.

Hi, just bought the LZ10. JUst want to know, when I point the camera at a bright light or spot, there are some purple vertical streaking on the display. But the streaking does'nt show on the picture itself. Is this normal? I brought it back to the shop, and the salesperson said it's a common symptom and nothing is faulty. Should I trust him?:dunno:
it is the light brightness overwhelm the sensor inside the camera..a pretty common occurence in pns cameras.

I bought one of this amazing little camera from Parisilk Bedok about 3 weeks ago. Went back to get another one for a friend and they are out, no more stock coming in, discontinued.

Any one know of any store still with stock?

Thanks.
good luck...consider pretty good if can even find the LZ8.

not easy to find a less then $170 that can do this with minimum post editing. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=618524

i'm using F100fd.. looking for budget compact with manual controls.. is this LZ8/10's IQ better than A720IS and F100fd?

Last edited:
Just bought a brand new Silver LX10 at Great World Best Denki. $179 nett with 8g class 2 SD, mini tripod and protector screen. Checked with the salesman, still left a few units with silver color (suprisingly, LZ8 also available but at $299!). Prior the purchased, Alan Photo, MS and Cathay all run out of stock. 2 shops in Lucky Plaza quoted 199 and 259.

Just bought a brand new Silver LX10 at Great World Best Denki. $179 nett with 8g class 2 SD, mini tripod and protector screen. Checked with the salesman, still left a few units with silver color (suprisingly, LZ8 also available but at $299!). Prior the purchased, Alan Photo, MS and Cathay all run out of stock. 2 shops in Lucky Plaza quoted 199 and 259.

Sorry, typo..is LZ10 and not LX10.

Just got my LZ-10 today at $179 with 8GB class 4 SDHC Card. No screen protector or mini tripod though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.