Panasonic at COMEX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansel

Apr 30, 2003
Land Downunder
Visit site
Hi,

Anyone knows if Panasonic is at COMEX? What are the deals this time round? Thinking of getting one of the compacts.:)

Ansel said:
Hi,

Anyone knows if Panasonic is at COMEX? What are the deals this time round? Thinking of getting one of the compacts.:)

Didn't see and read any Pana stuff in the COMEX supplement also.

Usually the distro/agent/retailer is there, like Song brothers, etc.

CONFIRMED LEADING I.T MANUFACTURERS such as Acer Computer (Singapore) Pte Ltd • Apple Computer South Asia Pte Ltd • Asus Technology Pte Ltd • Benq (South East Asia) Pte Ltd • Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd • Canon Singapore Pte Ltd • Casio Singapore Pte Ltd • Cisco Systems - Linksys (Asia) Pte Ltd • Compaq Singapore • Courts (Singapore) Ltd • Creative Technology Ltd • D-link International Pte Ltd • Dell Singapore Pte Ltd • Dopod International (Singapore) Pte Ltd • Epson Singapore Pte Ltd • eSys Technologies Pte Ltd • Fuji Xerox Printers Pte Ltd • Fujitsu PC - AsiaPac Distribution Pte Ltd • Harvey Norman Pte Ltd • Hewlett Packard Singapore(Sales) Pte Ltd • JVC Asia Pte Ltd • Kodak (Singapore) Pte Ltd • Kyocera-Yashica • Lenovo Singapore Pte Ltd • LG Electronics (Singapore) Pte Ltd • NEC Computers(S) Pte Ltd • Netgear South East Asia Pte Ltd • Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd • 02 (Online) Ltd • Olympus Imaging Singapore Pte Ltd • Panasonic Singapore Pte Ltd • Pentax • Pioneer Electronics Asia Centre Pte Ltd • Sandisk • Samsung Asia Pte Ltd • Seagate Technology International Pte Ltd • Shiro Corporation Pte Ltd • Singnet Pte Ltd • Sony Singapore Pte Ltd • Starhub Ltd • Symantec Singapore Pte Ltd • Toshiba (Singapore) Pte Ltd and many more..........

does that answer your question? ;)

metallilan said:
CONFIRMED LEADING I.T MANUFACTURERS such as Acer Computer (Singapore) Pte Ltd • Apple Computer South Asia Pte Ltd • Asus Technology Pte Ltd • Benq (South East Asia) Pte Ltd • Brother International Singapore Pte Ltd • Canon Singapore Pte Ltd • Casio Singapore Pte Ltd • Cisco Systems - Linksys (Asia) Pte Ltd • Compaq Singapore • Courts (Singapore) Ltd • Creative Technology Ltd • D-link International Pte Ltd • Dell Singapore Pte Ltd • Dopod International (Singapore) Pte Ltd • Epson Singapore Pte Ltd • eSys Technologies Pte Ltd • Fuji Xerox Printers Pte Ltd • Fujitsu PC - AsiaPac Distribution Pte Ltd • Harvey Norman Pte Ltd • Hewlett Packard Singapore(Sales) Pte Ltd • JVC Asia Pte Ltd • Kodak (Singapore) Pte Ltd • Kyocera-Yashica • Lenovo Singapore Pte Ltd • LG Electronics (Singapore) Pte Ltd • NEC Computers(S) Pte Ltd • Netgear South East Asia Pte Ltd • Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd • 02 (Online) Ltd • Olympus Imaging Singapore Pte Ltd • Panasonic Singapore Pte Ltd • Pentax • Pioneer Electronics Asia Centre Pte Ltd • Sandisk • Samsung Asia Pte Ltd • Seagate Technology International Pte Ltd • Shiro Corporation Pte Ltd • Singnet Pte Ltd • Sony Singapore Pte Ltd • Starhub Ltd • Symantec Singapore Pte Ltd • Toshiba (Singapore) Pte Ltd and many more..........

does that answer your question? ;)

Oh...thanks....that answers half of my questions. The other half is, what are the good deals on offer?

i want good deals for their 400mm zoom compacts fz50 where art thou..

LX1 is priced at 999 at Comex :bigeyes:

...and Panny has a large stand at Comex.

With other DSLR such as the Pentax K100D (at least it's excellent focussing capability is way over the FZ30,FZ50) The price tag is only about $100 different, I seriously doubt Panasonic is heading in the right direction... Although I do agree, the lens range is very different.:)

kcuf2 said:
i want good deals for their 400mm zoom compacts fz50 where art thou..

$1049; 512 high speed; 1G sd card; big lumix camera bag; some cleaning kit, tripod; like not very good deal; read in another thread shop in bishan offer more attractive

micah4 said:
LX1 is priced at 999 at Comex :bigeyes:

...and Panny has a large stand at Comex.

LX1 is priced at $799, not $999. It is a MAJOR MISTAKE and all the brochures and banners had the wrong price.

I went to ask because there are two rows of try-out booths, one side had the $799 price tag, the other had $999. The salesperson explained to me about the error, and that $799 is the actual price for the LX1 package (with all the freebies).

To be sure, do enquire before buying. I'm contemplating... LX1 or LX2?

digimax said:
LX1 is priced at $799, not $999. It is a MAJOR MISTAKE and all the brochures and banners had the wrong price.

I went to ask because there are two rows of try-out booths, one side had the $799 price tag, the other had $999. The salesperson explained to me about the error, and that $799 is the actual price for the LX1 package (with all the freebies).

how much is the price diff? should go for new model right? or is the old model quality better?

Which thread said shop in bishan offer more better? What are the offer?

vnwt88 said:
$1049; 512 high speed; 1G sd card; big lumix camera bag; some cleaning kit, tripod; like not very good deal; read in another thread shop in bishan offer more attractive

vnwt88 said:

yes...i just went today and this price is really not attractive..in fact i think most of their products are overpriced there. wondering if there is the rrp in which we can argue down the price..

i think i go find fz7 instead :cry:

Is it true that prices will drop a bit on the last hours of the last day?

RenegaeDing said:
Is it true that prices will drop a bit on the last hours of the last day?

tink it depends on the remaining stocks that havent been cleared so far at the IT show. they got to reach a minimum quota i guess.
previously me wanna get a canon printer then i went on the 2nd day, trying to bargain with the patient salesgal to lower down its price but as i guess it, she cant lower it so end up didnt buy anyting then i went again on the last day with 2hr remaining hoping price will drop before it closes, well..end up out of stock ;) .
does this happen to cameras though? im not sure :>

digimax said:

Went to ask today also LX1 at 699 if you get without all the freebies. i think this is worth the cost. plus 100+ u can get a 4 gb sd card to go with it. it is in any case better than the freebies. Go get it.

Manfred Ng said:
Went to ask today also LX1 at 699 if you get without all the freebies. i think this is worth the cost. plus 100+ u can get a 4 gb sd card to go with it. it is in any case better than the freebies. Go get it.

Just exactly what freebies are being given out by Panasonic anyway? :)

Do share pls. :)

PS: Who are the ppl selling panasonic this year? :) Cathay? Song Bros? AP? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.