Panama Papers

恭喜恭喜!

They should have just gotten "donations" then no tax, no question asked.

This is absolutely huge.

But why now and who leaked? What does it mean? What will become of it? How much of it is there yet to sift through?

Is someone wanting to stir up the whole world?

Encryption busted by who???

Here is a more thorough article, read through to the end, maybe read between the lines.

Offshore banking is not illegal but other things are. :)

Last edited:
This is absolutely huge.

But why now and who leaked? What does it mean? What will become of it? How much of it is there yet to sift through?

Here is a more thorough article, read through to the end, maybe read between the lines.

Maybe its ISIS exposing all these, to create havoc

So far news of Xi Jinping involvement seems to be the most sensational ......this PRC guy has always vowed to fight corruption you know ............. let's see what he has got to say for himself now .............. :)

Nothing to see one. Most of the countries involved should be more savvy than our neighbours. If our neighbours can 'damage control' so elegantly, I'm sure the other countries can do way better.

They should have just gotten "donations" then no tax, no question asked.

True ....you don't ask the donor where the money comes from ................. unless it's BIG BIG money ............... :)

So far news of Xi Jinping involvement seems to be the most sensational ......this PRC guy has always vowed to fight corruption you know ............. let's see what he has got to say for himself now .............. :)

No direct link to him wat... just "family" and "circle".

Update: Brother in law... Come on... No way I can be held responsible for what my brother in law did man.

Last edited:
No direct link to him wat... just "family" and "circle".

Family not "clean" , how to expect country to be "clean" ?...............Family of previous PRC leaders also the same mah......... :)

.....maybe this is what the Chinese like to call "Personal sacrifice for the greater good" ................:p

Last edited:
for me the whole thing is very very strange.

the largest tax haven on the planet is in the US state of Delaware.
the worst and biggest tax evaders
on earth are apple, google, amazon, starbucks
microsoft and consorts. (Plus hundreds of thousands of US shell companies)

why is there of Delware no data leak??!! The NSA is not far away. :)
The US company Apple and Co.
pay in the countries in which they billion profits
make no taxes.

People wake up.

Many "Great" leaders implicated ................. and more to come ........... :thumbsup:

http://www.smh.com.au/business/bank...pings-friends-hide-money-20160403-gnxfil.html

Vladimir Putin is one of the greatest leaders of the free world who has help many rebels and freedom fighters against our common enemies such as Barack Obama.

Please don't spend your time unproductively to spread rumours about him. Instead go and read his biography to understand and learn from his inspiring teachings.

:)

Last edited:
Vladimir Putin is one of the greatest leaders of the free world who has help many rebels and freedom fighters against our common enemy such as Obama.

Please don't spend your time unproductively to spread rumours about him.

Instead go and read read his biography to understand and learn from his inspiring teachings.
:)

....alamak .... I never spread rumors, just spread news lah .............. :)

Putin (布丁) = pudding .......... I like ;p

Nothing to see one. Most of the countries involved should be more savvy than our neighbours. If our neighbours can 'damage control' so elegantly, I'm sure the other countries can do way better.

......... can eat and sh!t at the same time ........that's what you meant by control? .......... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Panama is only a small piece of the puzzle.

the "tax haven" offshore Mailbox Problem
as a worldwide cancer.

Alone Germany loses
each year about 80 to 100 billion euros tax.

This company is the fourth in size that means 3 more companies that are bigger!!! What's that tell you?

The thing I find very interesting and perhaps very telling there seems to be no mention of Americans...we're not stupid we know that is BS...I bet some of USA oil guys have offshore shell companies with mind boggling bank balances...same with death merchants.

Someone is trying to bring someone down just like they used tax evasion to get Al Capone. Someone was paid to leak some things and someone was paid not to leak other things. My opinion.

The world is ruled by a bunch of lying cheating stealing b-stards just like it always has been and always will be.

Last edited:
A few other points to mention...

HSBC bank has said the information is old and they have since changed policy on these matters.

PRC supposedly has blackout on this story.

A lot of cocaine flows through Panama. A lot of Iran Contra weapons and cocaine flowed through there. Perhaps it is nowadays heroin for weapons for ISIS? Everything smacks of the CIA to me...lol

This is absolutely huge.

Offshore banking is not illegal but other things are. :)

I think you can thank people like Snowden for this reminds me of the movie V for Vendetta heheh...