Pana FZ20 $1099 At IT Show Worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
;p
natnivek said:
Yeah!!! :cheers: Panasonic RocKs!!!

If you're willing to wait for about 1 week, I should be able to sell you mine cheap cheap... Also will be selling my CP filter.

what is cp filter, still considering if i will buy the fz20 over weekend
;p can reserve the uv filter for me 1st?

mlwang said:
;p

what is cp filter, still considering if i will buy the fz20 over weekend
;p can reserve the uv filter for me 1st?

Sure thing. CP filter = Circular Poloriser. You can do a search for this to find out if you need it... Cheers!

Shierly, i think the original one is the most lasting one lehz... heee...

The cheap 25 dollars one comes in a blue box with the word Digital one it. Hold slightly less charge. Can be bought from Alan Photo at both Sim Lim Square or Funan. If they quote you a higher price, insisted that all your frens got it @ 25.

East Gear is located at Pennesular Plaza, 02-02 i think, sell eastgear oem batteries. Nowadays alot of shops oso carry Eastgear batteries too. Retail price is at 34.95 but i heard got pple bargain to 27...

If you go to Alan Photo, request for Anthony. His quoted prices are the best in the shop and he's really friendly. I just got my 1GB Lexar 80X CF card from him today at a good price. Even lower than the Mass Order conducted recently.

i vote for EASTGEAR...

got mine for 26 plus minus..

haven try other brand but is satisfied with the life of the batt..

EAST GEAR rocks...!!!

Hi gang,

I second the OEM batteries from Eastgear. Initially, i bought an OEM battery from AP when I got my FZ20. The voltage was a bit higher (7.4V) as compared to the original panasonic batt of 7.2V but this is still all right since they have the same current output (680mAh).

Lately i got the OEM batt from Eastgear during their IT fair. Their voltage is still 7.4V but with a current of 980mAh. So this should mean a longer lasting battery to suit your shooting needs. So far, i'm very satisfied with it!

If you want to consider FZ10, maybe you can visit the best denki at junction 8, selling at incredible $699 with GST! Just that it don't give so many free gifts (only camera bag)

Consider the different bet FZ 10 and 20 is probably the resolution (1mp) and the Venus engine, u save about $500, use that money to buy on the rest of the accessory!

donchua said:
The FZ20 is price at $1099 at the IT Show with the below freebies:

2 X 256MB SD Card
Big Tripod
Carrier Bag
CGA S002 Battery
1 + 2 year Extended Warranty.

Compare to shop like MS Color $912 (free 1 256MB SD & case),
will be paying $187 for a 256MB SD, Big Tripod, CGA batt &
2 year extended warranty in the show, worth?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.