Palau Ubin Outing Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Jan 8, 2004
Went Palau Ubin many times....but today the sky is quite dramatic.
Also got a chance to meetup new friends and get to know this spot...should be the highest point in Ubin. It overlook the quary and also overlooking some flats in singapore. Pretty nice spots for landscape shotting. Need Paranomic shot as the coverage is really too wide, even wide angle also cannot cover.
The viewing spot is quite small...probably only around 3 person at a time... just a small window allowable.

447808060_2r2Lr-XL.jpg

:bigeyes::sweatsm::thumbsup::heart:

Dan picture really like in paradise.

mine normal leh.
a-DSC0084planetcopy.jpg

and we get these, a few of us CLIMBed UP to the top ! :devil:
a-DSC0094topofubincopy.jpg

on the way, we saw a couple kissing..
a-DSC0048doggiescopy.jpg

one more one more..
a-DSC0047kissingcopy.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, very nice... Was wondering what len did you use for the 1st pic?

Also got a chance to meetup new friends and get to know this spot...should be the highest point in Ubin. It overlook the quary and also overlooking some flats in singapore. Pretty nice spots for landscape shotting. Need Paranomic shot as the coverage is really too wide, even wide angle also cannot cover.
The viewing spot is quite small...probably only around 3 person at a time... just a small window allowable.

447808060_2r2Lr-XL.jpg

mo tak teng:thumbsup:

Dan picture really like in paradise.

mine normal leh.
a-DSC0084planetcopy.jpg

and we get these, a few of us CLIMBed UP to the top ! :devil:
a-DSC0094topofubincopy.jpg

on the way, we saw a couple kissing..
a-DSC0048doggiescopy.jpg

one more one more..
a-DSC0047kissingcopy.jpg

the dogs so sweet!! cute... nice
wooh....fisheye~~~

Wow, very nice... Was wondering what len did you use for the 1st pic?

Hi Chalice..

..thanks, am still learning ..:D
I used a fisheye for this pic...tilted at an angle, it distorts the angle and become like this..;p

the dogs so sweet!! cute... nice
wooh....fisheye~~~

yah lor..i was squatting and "mingling" with one of the dog when the other one came and kiss the dog... hoy say liao...stick fisheye and camera next to them and snap..:bsmilie:

Here is another shot....
447806981_MPBes-L.jpg

This turtle looks quite familiar bro...is it the one lingering along the man made drain at a large intersection?

Yes, this is the one...

This turtle looks quite familiar bro...is it the one lingering along the man made drain at a large intersection?

Here is another shot...

This is slightly at lower level...Dramatic Cloud.

447807300_LSQhc-L.jpg

more contributions :

our fav model :lovegrin:
a-DSC0027doggycopy.jpg

hot hot hot hah!! walking down the road
a-DSC0014roadcopy.jpg

and after huffiing and puffing up the slope to top of ubin...my lens fogged out :sweat:
a-DSC0082foggingcopy.jpg

447808060_2r2Lr-XL.jpg

With beautiful picture like this who needs to go overseas to shoot! Done in HDR?

the sets had a 'nostalgic' feeling to it. very nice.:thumbsup:

Palau Ubin Cove presents Asia’s ultimate lifestyle and a truly world class exclusive oceanfront marina living...
Advance Booking Needed....

448329601_6AgZD-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.