pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

raphael

Apr 16, 2006
F1010022.JPG

hi, i'm new. here's my first post.

pakistan boy in damaged house, kashmir. nov 05.

raphael

his eyes a bit scary.. with a hatred look.. the damaged house is his?
did he do anything to u after u took his photo?:sweat:

THe addition of the two girls in the b/g add to the story of the picture. would have been slightly better without that pillar though. Agreed that that boy does look pretty angry...

excellent image..

it very nicely captures the different expressions of the boy and the women behind him, and the connection to the situation surrounding him. the anger and fury ties very well with the theme of the picture, and the sharp contrasts adds to the substance.

good stuff..the image leans towards photojournalistic characteristics..

i really love this too...
however, i feel he's like more upset than angry...like sad, i don't really know the right word..
OOT though....:p

i just noticed the kid at the bottom left ( i was too drawn to the boy's expression).
would it be good also to include the little kid too ? his innocent look vs the boy's upset/angry look.

kenny said:
i really love this too...
however, i feel he's like more upset than angry...like sad, i don't really know the right word..
OOT though....:p

i just noticed the kid at the bottom left ( i was too drawn to the boy's expression).
would it be good also to include the little kid too ? his innocent look vs the boy's upset/angry look.
yeah. should either include or exclude the little kid. Nice pic and expression :p

great photojournalism this.

however, i am bothered by the harsh sunlight and overexposed bits near his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.