Paintball Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
I recall Wolfgang organised one in early april 2004 which was 3 years ago. Anyone interested in having another one soon? Either at SDC (Singapore Discovery Centre) or OCC (Orchid Country Club). :)

what's the rate?

$60 per pax - includes 2 hrs of play, 200 rounds of ammo, CO2 and armour :)

the time?..... or should i do a paintball photoshoot:think: :bsmilie:

The outing will be in mid april, during my mid term recess :)

nic, how many pple at least to play ??

hahhaa.. yeah

WG did that a while back... well.. the memory is still in.. my brains... oooh the pain... ARGHHHHH.....
*still trying to figure out who shoot mi.....*

nic, how many pple at least to play ??

5 v 5 :)

SDC is max 15 pax per game - 3 teams of 5, so we can rotate :)

OCC not too sure about that

5 v 5 :)

SDC is max 15 pax per game - 3 teams of 5, so we can rotate :)

OCC not too sure about that
can wow, i rather 7 V 7 everyone can play at a go... fair and square... is it allowed?

That would be very interesting.. Klose, nice of you to initiate this... :)

I would be happy to join in as well, should the timing doesn't clash with my work.

Just a tip of those who wants to photograph this shootout, do remember to take all necessary precautions as no one from the paintball company or from CS will be responsible should your equipment is damaged in anyway... :sweat:

Nope... i reckon its 5 V 5 max. Same for OCC as well. :) If abt 30 go, can have a league system. ;)

More info for Tag PaintBall located at OCC can be found here. :)
icic, OCC seem like different method of playing? the price is $15 in the day, but for 1000balls is a $250.... :bigeyes: in SDC 1000balls how much?

I dare anyone of you take photos of the event using a wide lens. LOL

That would be very interesting.. Klose, nice of you to initiate this... :)

I would be happy to join in as well, should the timing doesn't clash with my work.

Just a tip of those who wants to photograph this shootout, do remember to take all necessary precautions as no one from the paintball company or from CS will be responsible should your equipment is damaged in anyway... :sweat:

It will most likely be on a Sunday morning as I believe some of those interested might be still on 5.5 work days.

Just wondering, can we bring our own paintball ammo?

Status
Not open for further replies.