Paintball Game M4-SUN 2.30pm


Status
Not open for further replies.

firestone

New Member
Mar 2, 2003
391
0
0
West
www.redmonsoon.com
#1
Hi People!

I'm organising a Paintball Game this weekend!
They use M4 RAMs/shortened M16 look-alike.

Time: SUN 6mar,2.30pm
venue: Crossfire Paintball
location: Beside Discovery Center/Jurong area
info: www.crossfire.com.sg
Duration: abt 1.5hrs
Price: $20/20rnds. We'll pay abt $35 for 60rnds
(min x8 players)

Will need an answer ASAP(NOW!!). Already got a handful going..
Please email me if you're going.(redmonsoon@yahoo.com)
Include.

Name:
No.of friends including myself:
Mobile no.(compulsory):

Thank you :)
 

sbs99

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
0
#2
one person :

one gun
60 rounds
game time 1.5 hours

= $35 ?
 

sbs99

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
0
#5
firestone said:
Well yes, $$ex I know...
one gun lah, u Rambo ar?..heehee... :)

so its one cartridge 20 rounds?

3 cartridges? run out ammo how? whack with rifle butt? got bayonet? ON GUARD!!! YAAH YAAAAH YAH!! lol...hee *nostalgic*
 

firestone

New Member
Mar 2, 2003
391
0
0
West
www.redmonsoon.com
#6
sbs99 said:
so its one cartridge 20 rounds?

3 cartridges? run out ammo how? whack with rifle butt? got bayonet? ON GUARD!!! YAAH YAAAAH YAH!! lol...hee *nostalgic*
U rusty or what..magazine not cartridge lah...LOL
 

sbs99

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
0
#7
oops sorry....too used to using that word. hahahaha
 

Bluestrike

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
41
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
#8
sbs99 said:
so its one cartridge 20 rounds?

3 cartridges? run out ammo how? whack with rifle butt? got bayonet? ON GUARD!!! YAAH YAAAAH YAH!! lol...hee *nostalgic*
SIAO.......

jiak ba bo sai pang issit.....

Charge your si lang tao!
 

sbs99

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
0
#9
Bluestrike said:
SIAO.......

jiak ba bo sai pang issit.....

Charge your si lang tao!

nightmares issit? WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :blah:
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#11
Bayonet fighters... ON GUARD!!! *pweet!*
HYAAAAAA!!!!!!

Forward thrust! *pweet!*
HYAAAAAA!!!!!!

Butt to the head! *pweet!*
HYAAAAAA!!!!!!

Anyone who's old enuff to remember the 'dancing steps' during Bayonet fighting?
 

ransoma22

New Member
Mar 31, 2002
1,212
0
0
KTV Lounge Hall
#12
jsbn said:
Bayonet fighters... ON GUARD!!! *pweet!*
HYAAAAAA!!!!!!

Forward thrust! *pweet!*
HYAAAAAA!!!!!!

Butt to the head! *pweet!*
HYAAAAAA!!!!!!

Anyone who's old enuff to remember the 'dancing steps' during Bayonet fighting?

Pattern 1
Pattern 2
Pattern 3
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom