Pahang Trip on Good Friday Weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasphotography

Jul 28, 2002
Singapore
With reference to my previous thread, I think it's time we commit something for the above trip.

Please put your name down the list ONLY if you can really make it and don't pull out last minute on me. All members are welcomed to join but "first come first go" basis only as it will be a small group photography trip of 6 or 8.

The trip would be from Thursday night (Friday 18th is Good Friday) to Monday evening. So, we have to take a day leave on Monday.

Confirmed going:

[1] jasphotography
[2] binbeto

[1] jasphotography
[2] binbeto
[3] tomshen

Is this photography trip or just sight seeing. Any exact location of Pahang. :)

Cheers.:cool:

Sorry, noted from previous thread.:D

Originally posted by suhaimig
Is this photography trip or just sight seeing. Any exact location of Pahang. :)

Cheers.:cool:

We will be going to Nagara park mainly. If we have more time, we might drop by nearby before we head back to s'pore.

Originally posted by suhaimig
Can I join in?:)

Sure! Why not?

Just fill your name in the main list. We will try to finalise the name list as soon as possible so that we can book the coaches ticket as soon as possible to avoid diappointment.

Great, now we have 4! 2 to go ...

[1] jasphotography
[2] binbeto
[3] tomshen
[4] suhaimig

I will be there......with 10D !!!!

[1] jasphotography
[2] binbeto
[3] tomshen
[4] suhaimig
[5] Agpx4

Originally posted by Agpx4
I will be there......with 10D !!!!

[1] jasphotography
[2] binbeto
[3] tomshen
[4] suhaimig
[5] Agpx4

Welcome aboard! ONE more to go ... :gbounce:

jasphotography, should we get the double deck coaches that we can have a really good rest over night in hte coaches. Is not that expensive, but of course pay more then normal VIP settle.

Any comment?

jasphotography, should we get the double deck coaches that we can have a really good rest over night in hte coaches. Is not that expensive, but of course pay more then normal VIP settle.

Any comment?

Double Deck good night sleep sounds good! However, Binbeto is in the process of talking with a travel agent in JB for a pre-organised trip dedicated for a small group of 6 to Taman Negara.

First, we will see how things get on and what the budget is, we will then discuss what we plan to do next...

In the mean time, all ideas and contributions are welcomed.

Any comment?

We are trying to contact a JB tour agency now as can't really seem to find a tour group going there.. Might be able to secure a private tour for 6-8.

We are still finding more details. Anyone has anymore package to contributed?

P.s. As we need to call JB, the telecom fee will be dspilt among all. OK?

Originally posted by binbeto
We are trying to contact a JB tour agency now as can't really seem to find a tour group going there.. Might be able to secure a private tour for 6-8.

We are still finding more details. Anyone has anymore package to contributed?

P.s. As we need to call JB, the telecom fee will be dspilt among all. OK?

I don't mind absorb all the fee if it's not too much ... as long as we get it done and over with :angel:

i'd like to join.
But how many of you will go back to singapore earlier?
I can't take leave on monday :cry:

if i can get off on monday, i'd join you guys. need a break really badly...

will confirm by this week.

Originally posted by romeobravo
i'd like to join.
But how many of you will go back to singapore earlier?
I can't take leave on monday :cry:

As we might book the as a group, you might have problem getting back earlier. You may have to spend extra to buy a tocket back on your own.

Try to talk to your boss or see if anyone can cover your duty. Then again, you could go the next time.

Originally posted by Larry
if i can get off on monday, i'd join you guys. need a break really badly...

will confirm by this week.

Hi Larry, do let us know soonest as we will close the book once we achieve the number. It might be 6 or 8, depending on the price quoted by the agency.

Which part of Pahang your Go? I was in KL that period, Can I join?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.