PA required for Portrait Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Hi Fellow CS'ers;

I need a P.A for some portrait shoots i'll be doing over the next 2-3 weeks. However, there will be no paid renumeration. You'll be helping in carrying of props and such.

You will be be allowed to bring your own camera (doesn't matter what kind of camera) but there will be no confirmed opportunity to shoot. You will also need to pre sign an agreement that binds you to only using the shots you take for your own portfolio. You will not be allowed to post them online anywhere, or sell them or use them in anyway, save for only your own portfolio collection.

So, whats the up side to this whole thing?

Well, for one thing , you will get to network and know models from a local agency, and basically, i would be glad to share with whomever that is with me how to interact, talk to the model/s and direct them how to pose. If your assistance is required, then i would need you to hold the reflector but if your hands are free, feel free to use your own camera but please clear it with me before you snap.

It can be either a male or female model so please don't come with hopes that you'll get to see a pretty face. This is not a skin parade. I have no wish to work with anyone who is treating this as an visual fest (though it may be one) but take it as a learning experience. Male models can be very challenging to shoot so i hope that whoever that is interested come with an open mind.

The shoot will take place on week days. Each shoot will last from 830am to 1130am. You would have to find your own way to the location. Please leave a your name in the following post & i will get back to you as and when i can.

Note: This isn't on a first come first serve basis. And there is no promise that you will most definately get to come along if you add your name. And i am looking for only 1 PA each time i do a shoot but since i have more than 10 shoots (tentatively) lined up, i can bring up to 10 different PA with me for this entire project.

I most definately would prefer to work with those whom i already know and comfortable with. The last thing i need is someone whom i am not familiar with start throwing a tantrum or causing the shoot to stall.

Reason why i am doing this:

Please understand i can fully cope on my own and i am not asking for PAs here to get free labour. I simply want to share this opportunity with all budding portraiture photographers so that it can be a chance to share, learn and interact with full time/free lance models (male & female) and better still, be able to share and learn together with me.

For any interested parties that i have never met before, this coming SEED would be a good time to come by, say hi and see if we can work something out. :)

Finally, for those whom i have already spoke to, your arrangement with me still stands. :) I'll be waiting for your calls.

Warmest Regards;
Wolfgang

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to turn down any applicant. I also hope you can appreciate the serious-ness of this entire project and understand the way i have phrased this post.

01. Deep5
02. Belle&Sebastain
03. Puffy

01. Deep5
02. Belle&Sebastain
03. Puffy
04.Patricc

01. Deep5
02. Belle&Sebastain
03. Puffy
04. Patricc
05. afiend

01. Deep5
02. Belle&Sebastain
03. Puffy
04. Patricc
05. afiend
06.waisj

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Belle & Seb.. will you be at SEED tomorrow?

If so, let me know so we can have a chat.

Cheers. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wat is P.A stand for?

joe

Originally posted by joe
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wat is P.A stand for?

joe

perzonal azziztant .....

:D

The list so far

01. Deep5
02. Belle&Sebastain
03. Puffy
04. Patricc
05. afiend
06. waisj

To all that have added themselves to the list, thank you for PM-ing me. Menawhile, if you have not met me before, i hope we would be at least be able to chat abit. Best time would be at this up coming SEED...

The list so far

01. Deep5
02. Belle&Sebastain
03. Puffy
04. Patricc
05. afiend
06. waisj
07. Cool_VIR

Good morning everyone. Once more, to clarify the whole issue, i would be glad to anyone on board with me in this journey but please understand the places available are finite.

And at the same time, i would seriously encourage those who are keen to come meet up this evening at SEED so that we can all have a chat, and see we can get along (not much point going for a shoot if you don't like my face to start with) and if we're able to establish a proper working r'ship. :)

Once again, many thanks for your fantastic response. :)

sorry wolfgang, i cant make it,
i have PMed you

:cry: :cry:

The list so far

01. Deep5
02. Belle&Sebastain
03. Puffy
04. Patricc
05. afiend
06. waisj
07. Cool_VIR
08. Dextorian