P16-Phototalk & Guide on Esplanade bought to by MLS

robin-ang

Sep 11, 2011
sengkang
We are welcome all newbie or beginner to join with us for this Photowtalk & Guide, for those senior we are welcome u to join as apart with us as a guides to make some sharing with newbie of your works and also please print a 8R size of the picture which u will share with them.

After the sharing section we will going for a sunset shoots at nearby esplanade.

And this also will be mine last sharing section with all of member in ClubSnap ,because I soon leaving Singapore for my further career...

Our group will still continue do outing and also sharing section from our team which will be lead by:
Spree86@Calvin Lin & others admins of MLS.

Theme: Sharing and landscape
Time: 5.00pm
Date: 17th of August Friday "TGIF"
Meet-up place: Cityhall mrt "beside of Citibank"

For those member can't make on 5pm can join us in the sunset at 6.00pm or 6.30pm in esplanade area also.

Item to bring
1.water "important"
2.tripod or monopod "Is a must to have tripod for landscape"
3.umbrella "optional"

Please copy and paste the name list at below and pm me your phone number, kindly take note please keep this thread tidy any question please post in

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/kopit...mls-group.html

Organised By Ministry of Light & Shadow group "MLS"

Thanks

Regard
Robin Ang

Last edited:
Name list:

Name list:
1.veryamateurish

have benefitted from you and your MLS gang in your previous outings :thumbsup:
I'll try to join for a short while as I have something on at 6 plus, unfortunately can't join for sunset

thoongeng said:
have benefitted from you and your MLS gang in your previous outings :thumbsup:
I'll try to join for a short while as I have something on at 6 plus, unfortunately can't join for sunset

Hi bro

Is our pleasure to teach and guides for every want...sure no problem see u on this Friday :)

Ket Gui said:
Want support but unfortunately need work, hope u guys capture awesome shots :)

That is sad you can't join haha...but work is important see u next time went I back..thanks

I heard that this group is fabulous, as it helps many people understand more about photography. I also heard that lots of cool and good ppl here. Will join this outing bro :)

Name list:
1.veryamateurish
2. maykind

Maykind said:
I heard that this group is fabulous, as it helps many people understand more about photography. I also heard that lots of cool and good ppl here. Will join this outing bro :)

We also need to thanks all the member for support us also..what actually we are just a bunch of hobbyists and enthusiast sharing with one another.
Thanks for joining.. :)

Learnphotography said:
1.veryamateurish
2. maykind
3.Richard
4. Learnphotography
5.jun hao

1.veryamateurish
2. maykind
3.Richard
4. Learnphotography
5.jun Hao

1.veryamateurish
2. maykind
3.Richard
4. Learnphotography
5.jun Hao
6. Kelvin

I want to join too but, too sad, have to work. Will be great if on Saturday.

ccwong29 said:
I want to join too but, too sad, have to work. Will be great if on Saturday.

So sorry for that if u are after 6pm are welcome to join us to..we plan for Friday is because some
Of the member can spend some weekend with family :)
Anyway hope to see u in our future outing..

Regard

Robin Ang

1.veryamateurish
2. maykind
3.Richard
4. Learnphotography
5.jun Hao
6. Kelvin
7. kenryou

Oh I would miss this time.. I m off from work abt 6+.. Anyway, wish u all d best for ur career n everything, Robin.. Even I went for one outing with u guys, I feel like MLS as closed friend..

Seacott said:
Oh I would miss this time.. I m off from work abt 6+.. Anyway, wish u all d best for ur career n everything, Robin.. Even I went for one outing with u guys, I feel like MLS as closed friend..

If u would like to join us after 6pm is ok also bro...
Thanks bro..is really our pleasure to meet all of u...even only meet once but we treat all like brothers and sisters...anyway just I not be around but MLS will be handle by spree86.