P-TTL hotshoe cord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... im looking for 1 too... this is much simplier...the original pentax needs a hot shoe adaptor, off camera adaptor plus extension cord...too expensive...

Pentax original accessories are never cheap... Anyway if it's for macro, you can still use the build-in to trigger.

Anying regarding external flash system, extension cord, off shoes cable and sychronisation system is damn hard to get for Pentax, will there be Pentax Strobists?

Anying regarding external flash system, extension cord, off shoes cable and sychronisation system is damn hard to get for Pentax, will there be Pentax Strobists?

There are. Just search thru flickr and u should be able to find the few. I'd been doing some fun strobist project. Pentax wireless flash sync is pretty good, too bad P-TTL doesn't work as well >.<

2507565034_d91486faa7.jpg

Done with K20D + JINBEI Strobe :D

Strobist here
DIY Studio
1 Jinbei Light with Soft box
1 360FGZ
1 Reflector
Triggered by Cactus

2484651290_767443f8f7.jpg

I always have the impression that strobist use off camera flash. Using strobes consider strobist also ah? If strobes allow then I more or less full time strobist liao. lol

Anyway since sharing;
DIY snoot with AF360FGZ
IMGP8488copy.jpg

IMGP6674.jpg

IMGP8171copy.jpg

IMGP8140copy.jpg

Anyway, back to the question anyone tested that P-TTL cord?

I always have the impression that strobist use off camera flash. Using strobes consider strobist also ah? If strobes allow then I more or less full time strobist liao. lol

Anyway since sharing;
DIY snoot with AF360FGZ

Anyway, back to the question anyone tested that P-TTL cord?

I have the 3m P-TTL chord ordered through Amazon. It works but alas the price tag : damned expensive!:bigeyes:

I have the 3m P-TTL chord ordered through Amazon. It works but alas the price tag : damned expensive!:bigeyes:

U bought the original one or got brand one (promaster) or oem like the one I posted? The oem one I a bit worry if it works or not^^;

Bought the original pentax chord, plus the hot shoe adaptor and the off shoe adaptor.
I also have the Cactus V2S wireless trigger and receivers. They work but Build Quality is a bit flimsy.
There is also the FlashWaves Wireless Trigger that works with the AF540FGZ Flash and K10D/K20D. I think you can order them online from S.Korea.

Hi C.Lai,

Do you think that the one being refered to on ebay is more convienient than the original?

Aside, Is anyone here going to order that?

I'll get when I ready to make a macro bracket :bsmilie:

Hi C.Lai,

Do you think that the one being refered to on ebay is more convienient than the original?

Aside, Is anyone here going to order that?

Hard to say, as I don't have experience with this ebay thingy. For convenience, it looks like the ebay thingy is better, as the chord and the attachments are all built in, whereas with the Pentax original, you have to hook up the chord to the off camera connector/AF540FGZ and the hot shoe connector. When I was looking for a solution last year, I did not know about this ebay chord.
Maybe, wait for someone to acquire this ebay thing and ask them for feedback.

This one looks exactly the same one selling in China market:
http://store.taobao.com/shop/xshop/show_list.htm?scid=26355850&scname=%C9%C1%B9%E2%B5%C6%D7%AA%BD%D3%CA%CA%C5%E4%C6%F7&owner_id=8b16b00aca37b8358a39e22b987fd131&shop_id=33011946&order_type=time

And the seller says it's made in Singapore by E-MOBLITZ :D Well, if we know which local company makes it, we might be able to buy it cheap locally? Anybody ever heard of E-Moblitz? Can't seem to find it ... I know southernoise has been using their flash ...

And the seller says it's made in Singapore by E-MOBLITZ :D Well, if we know which local company makes it, we might be able to buy it cheap locally? Anybody ever heard of E-Moblitz? Can't seem to find it ... I know southernoise has been using their flash ...

Bro I think i know which company.;)

This one looks exactly the same one selling in China market:
http://store.taobao.com/shop/xshop/show_list.htm?scid=26355850&scname=%C9%C1%B9%E2%B5%C6%D7%AA%BD%D3%CA%CA%C5%E4%C6%F7&owner_id=8b16b00aca37b8358a39e22b987fd131&shop_id=33011946&order_type=time

Ya, should be emoblitz. The packing of MOBLITZ flash is the same as those emoblitz ones. Here's the company detail; http://www.sgcosmos.com/home.asp

Edit: But based on their site they dun seems to sell it in Singapore. Some products even if made in Singapore are for export only...

If you guys know the company, why not ask them directly and see if they are gonna sell the ext cable to us direclty ;) The price is pretty cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.