P&S choices: Why can't women make up their minds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually after reading reviews and user opinions I don't think the CP7900 is a good choice... too many complaints about the poor low-light AF (some even say 1/10 shots in focus under those conditions) as well as noise.

Am seriously considering the Casio Z750 now, the new firmware apparently fixes the oversaturation and the picture quality seems to be quite good also. Anyone use the Casio's care to comment? :D

Must... support... Nikon... *chant chant*

Get 5900 la :)

espn said:
Must... support... Nikon... *chant chant*

Get 5900 la :)

5900's low light AF is equally as bad as the 7900... come to think of it, most of the Coolpixes suffer from this too...

They should have made the D50 a pocket sized camera, then I'd definitely get one :bsmilie:

Gymrat76 said:
5900's low light AF is equally as bad as the 7900... come to think of it, most of the Coolpixes suffer from this too...

They should have made the D50 a pocket sized camera, then I'd definitely get one :bsmilie:
No leh I tried the AF on the 5900, tis good!!!

Hmmm, most ppl said (in the reviews I've seen) that the low light AF is very poor.. and most of the time unless your subject and your cam is absolutely still, will prob get blurred pics.. :dunno:

Gymrat76, after choosing the "correct" camera model, the next headache is to choose which colour...:sweat:

Gymrat76 said:
Actually after reading reviews and user opinions I don't think the CP7900 is a good choice... too many complaints about the poor low-light AF (some even say 1/10 shots in focus under those conditions) as well as noise.

Am seriously considering the Casio Z750 now, the new firmware apparently fixes the oversaturation and the picture quality seems to be quite good also. Anyone use the Casio's care to comment? :D

at the risk of being flamed by casio users... dun bother lah.

2 of my frens are using casio. they gripe all day abt it. but, can't do anything abt it cos they fell for the sales talk. seems they hate the sucky batt life.

aiyah... just let her decide lah, whichever the brand. or come down to NUG, u got people like unker tang, watcher, espn etc... help her choose one at CP! ;p

Astin said:
I think the Panasonic FX8 is probably the best ultra compact digicam now...:sweat:

Thanks, the FX-9 also looks good... is it available in Sg yet and how much? Around $600+?

Status
Not open for further replies.