P-nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youhong

Dec 30, 2004
Some shots using umbrella and SB-800... 請各位多多指導... :)

DSC_4545.jpg

DSC_4547.jpg

DSC_4548.jpg

DSC_4550.jpg

DSC_4551.jpg

DSC_4557.jpg

Stand out?

DSC_4558.jpg

Or is it left out???

DSC_4568.jpg

Big nut, small nut... ROTTEN nut... :bsmilie:

DSC_4569.jpg

BE DIFFERENT.... Having 3 nuts is better than having one... ;p

DSC_4562.jpg

Thanks for viewing... :)

interesting series of an everyday object.

i like #1 and #5.. #7 is definitely very off in my book hehehe, but i guess it's something different

interesting series of an everyday object.

i like #1 and #5.. #7 is definitely very off in my book hehehe, but i guess it's something different
#7 have to go with #6... Usually, people focus on the subject in front and bokeh the rest... ("Stand out" - caption in #6)... So, I chose to include #7 which is "left out" as caption for #7...

What I wanted to portray is that instead of the "one nut" standing out against the rest, it is being left out - isolated (in a negative sense)...

i like #1 too.. =) nice peanuts.. lol!

to portray the "left out" theme.. maybe can consider having more peanuts in the shot.. in saturated colour.. then one peanut black and white.. or something along that line?.. might be a boring method but yah.. find your "reversed bokeh" a bit weird to the eye..

i like #1 too.. =) nice peanuts.. lol!

to portray the "left out" theme.. maybe can consider having more peanuts in the shot.. in saturated colour.. then one peanut black and white.. or something along that line?.. might be a boring method but yah.. find your "reversed bokeh" a bit weird to the eye..
Thought of the black and white version, but too many people are using it already... Hence I wanted something different... Maybe it is too out of focus, maybe a little OOF only will do the trick... Will try again with different subject...

Status
Not open for further replies.