robin-ang

Sep 11, 2011
sengkang
Free outing non charge

Theme: Macro "Insect"
Time: 7pm - 10pm
Date: 10th of Feb
Meet-up place: Venus drive car park
Detail: We will go into the forest to hunt some of the insect so please prepare everything before you come and we will walk in the forest in 1 group so please dont be act brave or walk alone thanks.

Item to bring
1.water "important"
2.tripod or monopod "optional"
3.umbrella or raincoat "optional"
4.macro lens, Raynox or extension tube *MUST*
5.flash "must"
6.prevent insects spray "must"
7.Torch Light "must"

who also can join no matter newbie or pro.
Please copy and paste the name list at below and kindly take note please keep this thread tidy any question please pm me thanks.

Limit it only for 8 member.

Organise By Ministry of Light & Shadow group "MLS"
please add us on Fb pages

Regard
Robin Ang

Last edited:
Name list

1. Jeffrey chan, 96536291
2. kawa (PMed u my hp)

Name list

2. kawa (PMed u my hp)
3. thoongeng (1st time doing night macro! don't leave me in forest keke...)

Name list

2. kawa (PMed u my hp)
4. Kawa's friend 1
5. Kawa's friend 2

Name list

2. kawa (PMed u my hp)
4. Kawa's friend 1
5. Kawa's friend 2
6. thoongeng's friend

Name list

2. kawa (PMed u my hp)
4. Kawa's friend 1
5. Kawa's friend 2
6. thoongeng's friend
7. slmka (Man Kai) - 1st time night macro, and hope won't get scare off by flying types ^_^|||

Name list

2. kawa (PMed u my hp)
4. Kawa's friend 1
5. Kawa's friend 2
6. thoongeng's friend
7. slmka (Man Kai) - 1st time night macro, and hope won't get scare off by flying types ^_^|||

Haha guys sure dont worry that why i said please do not walk alone or shoot alone haha..btw we got few rules before in the forest please take note about this..it does not mean is haunted or what but this is in forest and as our chinese regional we call "pantang" so i hope everyone understand.

1.we does not allow smoking in the forest
2.does not allow to simply say anything "ghost or any simply call people name"
3.we should not shout or simply urine on the forest "so please dont drink to much water"

thanks.

Name list

2. kawa (PMed u my hp)
4. Kawa's friend 1
5. Kawa's friend 2
6. thoongeng's friend
8. Bernard (Will PM you my HP)

Last edited:
Important for those going for Night macro, rmb to bring a powerful torch light (if can LED light) if not your camera cant autofocus at dark places.. and also rmb to bring diffuser for your flash..

Hi,

Would like to check, is this the place?

I am traveling down from Yishun.

gothere.sg

Important for those going for Night macro, rmb to bring a powerful torch light (if can LED light) if not your camera cant autofocus at dark places.. and also rmb to bring diffuser for your flash..

I have those video LED light, will this be useful?

Hi,

Would like to check, is this the place?

I am traveling down from Yishun.

gothere.sg

Here is the location.. Map of Venus Drive

I have those video LED light, will this be useful?

Should be no problem with Video LED light (Must check your battery) but must find way for it to mount into your camera unless u wanna one hand hold the camera and the other hand hold the LED light while shooting..Or if can ask the organiser "Robin_Ang" to hold the LED light for you while shooting..Haha

Last edited:
haha...thx for the info =)

TAYKT said:
Here is the location.. Map of Venus Drive

Should be no problem with Video LED light (Must check your battery) but must find way for it to mount into your camera unless u wanna one hand hold the camera and the other hand hold the LED light while shooting..Or if can ask the organiser "Robin_Ang" to hold the LED light for you while shooting..Haha

Wah bro u like dis treat me meh haha...actually I was not mind the most important is 1 group ppl all get the shoot and enjoy it..so if I spend a few mins to hold the torch light for them is worth it bcos thr are happy haha...

And thanks for u help me answer thr question bcos today I was busy with the festival shoot and bro hope to see u in my next outing or u can add our MLS page on Facebook for more update haha..search
Ministry of Light & Shadow

Thanks.

Regard
Robin Ang

2. kawa (PMed u my hp)
4. Kawa's friend 1
5. Kawa's friend 2
6. thoongeng's friend
8. Bernard(will PM you my HP)

Name List

2. kawa (PMed u my hp)
4. Kawa's friend 1
5. Kawa's friend 2
6. thoongeng's friend
8. Bernard(will PM you my HP)

Reserve

Wah bro u like dis treat me meh haha...actually I was not mind the most important is 1 group ppl all get the shoot and enjoy it..so if I spend a few mins to hold the torch light for them is worth it bcos thr are happy haha...

And thanks for u help me answer thr question bcos today I was busy with the festival shoot and bro hope to see u in my next outing or u can add our MLS page on Facebook for more update haha..search
Ministry of Light & Shadow

Thanks.

Regard
Robin Ang

You the organiser mah..I am not..This Friday night not free, if not join your outing.. U can still chat with me at Facebook..I got upload a lot of photo, if u got time feel free to see my lousy photo.. Btw u still owe me few group photo on last time outing..Dun forget to send thru Facebook to me..Thankz

Last edited:
You the organiser mah..I am not..This Friday night not free, if not join your outing.. U can still chat with me at Facebook..I got upload a lot of photo, if u got time feel free to see my lousy photo.. Btw u still owe me few group photo on last time outing..Dun forget to send thru Facebook to me..Thankz

u are pro lolx haha...don so humble la walao...btw ur photo all is done on the MLS group page please like it to take ur pic...btw i cannot find u on Facebook also only Eng he add me hehe..so please add me la k...name Robin Ang Tk our like the Ministry of Light & Shadow page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.