Owners of replica of modern weapons (M4, AK47, MP5).. Fall in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corneliustoh

Dec 16, 2008
Changi
This thread is specially set up for people into guns and firearms.
But since Singapore cannot buy real ones or airsoft ones, only got replica ones.
For those new, do check out

http://black-technology.com/store/replica-guns-rifles-c-31_82

for amazing 1:1 scale rifles and weapons. There are also pistols and sub machine guns too.
Anyone interested or own these weapons can simply get together in this thread for discussion on modding your guns, what to buy and even photoshoots.

Also, those with pictures of their gun replicas are welcomed to post them here for us to admire the gun and comment the photo.

RMB if u buy replica guns, do not ever bring it outside and scare the crap out of everyone.
Kudos to GMAN who inspired me to start this thread!

This thread is specially set up for people into guns and firearms.
But since Singapore cannot buy real ones or airsoft ones, only got replica ones.
For those new, do check out

http://black-technology.com/store/replica-guns-rifles-c-31_82

for amazing 1:1 scale rifles and weapons. There are also pistols and sub machine guns too.
Anyone interested or own these weapons can simply get together in this thread for discussion on modding your guns, what to buy and even photoshoots.

Also, those with pictures of their gun replicas are welcomed to post them here for us to admire the gun and comment the photo.

RMB if u buy replica guns, do not ever bring it outside and scare the crap out of everyone.
Kudos to GMAN who inspired me to start this thread!
Haha, i inspired you? Haha.

GMAN

yah cause the other TS close thread no more thread to talk mah.
btw i did second layer of spray liao. matt black. but like no diff leh?

yah cause the other TS close thread no more thread to talk mah.
btw i did second layer of spray liao. matt black. but like no diff leh?
LOL, must dry completely. Wait a day or so. Will look nice one. If the plastic is still absorbing the paint 3rd coat will make it look nice. Post a hi res picture if possible, then i can say for you.

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.