Owners of Intelli-charger MW4798

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor

Jan 26, 2002
Visit site
Pray tell what's the input voltage range? Can I bring it to the US for use?

Originally posted by Condor
Pray tell what's the input voltage range? Can I bring it to the US for use?

There are two version. 110 and 220. You can either choose one when purchasing. However, the adaptor that connect to the charger itself can be interchanged. You can buy two different type of adaptor (110 and 220) and use accordingly. Alternatively, there is a car adaptor coming with the charger too, all car in the world is having same 12V in the cigrette lighter compartment.

Originally posted by Kho King

There are two version. 110 and 220. You can either choose one when purchasing. However, the adaptor that connect to the charger itself can be interchanged. You can buy two different type of adaptor (110 and 220) and use accordingly. Alternatively, there is a car adaptor coming with the charger too, all car in the world is having same 12V in the cigrette lighter compartment.

There is no auto voltage? That don't sound too good... So I must get a step up transformer to use it in the US?

There is no auto voltage? That don't sound too good... So I must get a step up transformer to use it in the US?

No auto voltage. I think it is easier to buy just another 110v adaptor than the step up transformer.

But so wasteful and stupid. That means it will be an white elephant after my US trip?!?!

hahahaha this is really funny ..
Man this elephant cost only like a pizza in normal size :D

Yep, Same as the Rayovac 1hr or the GP Smart 1hr charger - no auto voltage. But it is much much lighter than them, that's perhaps the consolation. heex2

But so wasteful and stupid. That means it will be an white elephant after my US trip?!?!

Just go and buy lithium AA or lots of energizers...for this one time US trip...

just buy a small 110/220v convertor, <30W will do. it cost around $10 may be less in SLT 3rd floor kai chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.