Own website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by binbeto
How do you upload to http://username.clubsnap.org/, if that's is possible..

What is the storage limit?

ANy FAQ on this?
Hold your horses everyone....
All these storage issues are under discussion now. We'll have to work out how best to have it so as to also tackle cases of misuse (I'm not saying that anyone will, but it always pays to be careful), running costs, maintain server speed, etc, etc..

Please be patient and give us more time, all the Core Team Members are either working (to support our passion for photography??) or studying and these are all done during our own spare time. :)

Btw, this section of the forum seems to have been mixed up as it should be for photography chat only and Banal Talk should be more appropriate for other such topics dun u think?

One other thing....

Our Definition of Volunteering
The idea of volunteering here is that we use our own free time, resources, ideas, sweat, money, etc etc.. to help out in any way we can without expecting material rewards. :p

Originally posted by Edmund
Hold your horses everyone....
All these storage issues are under discussion now. We'll have to work out how best to have it so as to also tackle cases of misuse (I'm not saying that anyone will, but it always pays to be careful), running costs, maintain server speed, etc, etc..

Btw, this section of the forum seems to have been mixed up as it should be for photography chat only and Banal Talk should be more appropriate for other such topics dun u think?

Oh i see.. Saw one user having his own website... Was thinking of using it if available...

Of cos, the website can only be dedicated to photography only..
mainly a place to put photo for all to see... and hopefully exchange pointer.

Or, just a place you wanna share that special shot..

Status
Not open for further replies.