Overnight Macro at Lower Pierce 20th April

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi my fellow Friends and Insects, people doing night macro normally go a 2-3 hours and complete their round and catch the last bus/train home. Im planning to do a night macro overnight where we will meet at night for supper before proceeding to shoot buggy and catch the first train/bus back if you like or follow me for sunrise if you do not required a toothpick to hold ur eyelid. One more thing, NO MOSQUITO OVER THERE ~

Venue: Casaurina Curry Restaurant
How to go: Go to AMK bus interchange and take bus 169, ard 14 stops and alight when u see the bus stop sign 'B23UPP THOMSON RD'
Time: 2230H

Things to Bring:
- Water (Optional and good luck if you don bring)
- Tripod (Optional and if u do have shaky hands then better bring, I found a place inside whr you can do a LE reflection landscape so =)
- POWERFUL Torchlight (Any light to assist you to watch ur and others safety as well as to look for buggy, very dark)
- Diffuser (You can dont bring and I will give u either tissue or leaves to use as diffuser)
- Long soild slim stick (Sound stupid but it is to stab into the soil with ur torchlight mounted at the side of the stick to shine at the buggy so u do not need anyone to hold light for you)
- Umbrella/Plastic bag (Mainly for your camera, you can be drenched and fall sick but ur camera cannot unless ur dslr waterproof)
- Light clothing (You can wear jeans but good luck with the heat)

PM me with ur name and handphone number and I will sms/PM you mine:
1. TAYKT
2. canonmono

Oct 6, 2008
Woodlands
Hi my fellow Friends and Insects, people doing night macro normally go a 2-3 hours and complete their round and catch the last bus/train home. Im planning to do a night macro overnight where we will meet at night for supper before proceeding to shoot buggy and catch the first train/bus back if you like or follow me for sunrise if you do not required a toothpick to hold ur eyelid. One more thing, NO MOSQUITO OVER THERE ~

How to go: Go to AMK bus interchange and take bus 169, ard 14 stops and alight when u see the bus stop sign 'B23UPP THOMSON RD'

Things to Bring:
- Tripod (Optional and if u do have shaky hands then better bring, I found a place inside whr you can do a LE reflection landscape so =)
- POWERFUL Torchlight (Any light to assist you to watch ur and others safety as well as to look for buggy, very dark)
- Diffuser (You can dont bring and I will give u either tissue or leaves to use as diffuser)
- Long soild slim stick (Sound stupid but it is to stab into the soil with ur torchlight mounted at the side of the stick to shine at the buggy so u do not need anyone to hold light for you)
- Umbrella/Plastic bag (Mainly for your camera, you can be drenched and fall sick but ur camera cannot unless ur dslr waterproof)

1. TAYKT
2. canonmono
3. Jeffrey Chan

benedium

Jun 19, 2004
www.photo.net

Things to Bring:

1. TAYKT
2. canonmono
3. Jeffrey Chan
4. benedium

Jan 12, 2010
1. TAYKT
2. canonmono
3. Jeffrey Chan
4. benedium
5. denzelwng4

fireput

Mar 27, 2011
Singapore
1. TAYKT
2. canonmono
3. Jeffrey Chan
4. benedium
5. denzelwng4
6. fireput

jlower

Oct 9, 2009
1. TAYKT
2. canonmono
3. Jeffrey Chan
4. benedium
5. denzelwng4
6. fireput
7. jlower

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Those who have not PM me their number pls do so, if not we cant contact each other then u can go shoot alone

Greg0222

Oct 6, 2009
Yio Chu Kang
1. TAYKT
2. canonmono
3. Jeffrey Chan
4. benedium
5. denzelwng4
6. fireput
7. jlower
8. Greg0222

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
ok so I see all of u tml at casauraina curry restaurant tml at 2230H =)

TAYKT

Mar 2, 2011
Yew Tee
Look like tonite weather is good..So event is ON.. See all of u there..

bobofish

May 12, 2006
1.TAYKT
2. canonmono
3. Jeffrey Chan
4. benedium
5. denzelwng4
6. fireput
7. jlower
8. Greg0222
9. Bobofish

Konabike

Nov 28, 2008
Hi Canonmiono, i would like to join you guys for a few hours. Hope it's ok. See you all later.

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
pls, shd be easy to find us =) causaurina curry restaurant =)

Last edited:

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Thank you all for coming, see u next time and remember to get ur torchlight back from me =)

Top Bottom