Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Nov 25, 2003
www.elsonkoo.com
overjoyed

F1030008.jpg

Witness said:
shot with fisheye....good one....got nice visual impact..

Agree. However, i think some pre-planning to make sure most of the people not obstructed and jump with interesting/funny poses will further enhance the photo ;)

well, the idea is there, but it it looks like a very 'posed' pic to me, like "everybody, get ready, jump up and look happy at the count of 3".

would've been better if it was a genuine spontaneous pic of pp jumping for joy after hearing gd news of winning something.

my 2 cnts

mercuryblue said:
well, the idea is there, but it it looks like a very 'posed' pic to me, like "everybody, get ready, jump up and look happy at the count of 3".

would've been better if it was a genuine spontaneous pic of pp jumping for joy after hearing gd news of winning something.

my 2 cnts

I agree that it has a posed shot feeling. Maybe a bit of photoshop editing will the photo stand out with more 'action' feel.

It was a candid group shot and they were told only to jump. I only realized that they were smiling joyfully when the print was developed.

:thumbsup: ;)

I think this was shot around noon, the expression on some of them cannot be seen clearly too dark. Will be good if you can lighten them in PS, to bring out the joyful feeling, which I think you which to convey based on body movement and facial expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.