overexposure with flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reactan

Jan 2, 2004
Bedok
reactan.instantlogic.com
Hi all,

just got my D5D, using the kit lens and a 3600HS. I seem to recall reading a thread where someone got consistently overexposed shots with flash. cant find that thread now... :( does anyone recall how the problem was solved?

Many Thanks,
AT

does that imply that you are experiencing that ?

hmm i only recall issues with early D7D and 5600HSD. i have a D5D with 3600HSD, looks ok so far, but i am a novice lar, :dunno:

reactan said:
Hi all,

just got my D5D, using the kit lens and a 3600HS. I seem to recall reading a thread where someone got consistently overexposed shots with flash. cant find that thread now... :( does anyone recall how the problem was solved?

Many Thanks,
AT

U may need to calibrate the flash and camera at the KMSC. It's free as long as the camera is under warranty. But do post some pictures and describe the conditions under which u took them and your settings so that u won't make an unnecessary trip down to the service centre if the camera should be ok actually.

reactan said:
Hi all,

Many Thanks,
AT

Have you experienced it yourself? Or izit something you have come across in a forum only?? Btw, have you also check those lazy eyes??? (pun intended)

:D

yes experinced it ,yself...unfortunately deleted the over exposed pics... but shots taken with built in flash are correctly exposed, but those with 3600 are over...

reactan said:
yes experinced it ,yself...unfortunately deleted the over exposed pics... but shots taken with built in flash are correctly exposed, but those with 3600 are over...

Ok, now this is new to me. As i have been using my D5D with a 5600HS(D) without any problems. The only time when i faced with under or overexposed shots are all due to my own carelessness. :p

Perhaps showing 1 or 2 of your shots with exif can help us to help you diagnose the problem. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.